I had a conversation with an alien

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HorsesInTheSky, Jan 6, 2012.

1. I was at a friend's house and I stepped away from everyone for a minute. I was responding to a text message and I heard something from my left. I look over and there was nothing, but a wall, so I continued on with my phone. Seconds later I hear a strange humming coming from the wall. The sound I could most compare it to was that of the sound that comes from the Ark of the Covenant in Raiders of the Lost Ark. I look over and the noise was beaming from this wall, but there was nothing there so I just brushed it off and went back to where all my friends were. The reason I was in that spot is because it is the only place in the house that gets reception. After a while I went back to the spot to do the same. About a minute into the text the noise is beaming out towards my direction. I look over and E.T. was standing there moving his head side to side, speaking in his native tongue and seemed to be investigating what I was doing. It didn't freak me out, I remember I just laughed because as messed up as this may sound, he reminded me of this Ethiopian kid from high school. I stood there and couldn't stop laughing, my laugh progressively got louder as I could no longer contain myself and the more E.T. spoke, the more I busted up laughing and how ridiculous that comparison was. I also forgot to mention that wall I had been looking at had an E.T. poster on it the entire time. That poster is there for a reason. I concluded that the more you partake in party favors, the more interesting that house becomes.

2. woah that just blew my mind

3. Dude you didn't have a conversation you purely laughed at the nice alien.

4. Ethiopians are known for appearing in random places, speaking gibberish and such. I chill with Starvin Marvin all the time.

5. I'll have what he's smoking