Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I had a chance and blew it, or did I?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokabowl, Sep 13, 2011.

1. ok so this girl randomly messages me on facebook saying that I'm apprently in one of her classes and she wanted to start a group with me...

I'm like okay, sounding real friendly and then she adds me as a friend and starts talking to me.

Turns out we live in the same building and she told me to come down to her room to say hi and that they had pizza and beer.

Me being the whatever I am said no because I had to study, but that I will see her in class next monday.

And don't say grow a pair because even if I did suck it up and went down there it would be an awful experience, I guarantee it.

2. Grow a pair.

3. Just fucking with you man, but why would it be an awful experience if you went down there?

4. because he woulda rapped her

5. go down there dude, she wants your cock in and around her mouth

6. sometimes u just got let go should of just went

7. Because you're an awkward person? or?

8. Just go down there, i mean who knows she could have bud.

9. this will surely be interesting. If op grows a pair that is.

10. pics or you're lieing

11. what do you mean? is she completly no longer interested? does it work that she saw a spark and worked for it but the instant something went wrong its over and she no longer cares?

I hate to sound so blunt, but that seems to to the past for me

12. Just sounds like your scared to put your Pee in her Vee. Just go down there, you can fucking study later, worse that could happen is you meet new people? I don't see the problem here.

13. lol well first of all she might have not been intrested in you in the first place she just wanted to chill with you, and just cause you said you cant come over dosnt mean anything its not that big of a deal

you thinking this shit out way to much

14. Damn guys lets all troll OP....

15. Dude if you actually believe any of which is being said you shouldn't take any advice.

16. This reminds of me of a Seinfeld episode where she invites George up for a cup of "Coffee" and he says no it'll keep him up all night. Then he realizes his mistakes and regrets it for days lol

17. Dude your in the friend zone now which is a good thing contrary to tv lol. Now you just keep gaming her up and your good as gold.

18. Ha not gonna lie if I heard my friend tell me this story, I would call him the biggest pussy ever. It is only an awful experience if you make it one. Beer and weed makes everything funner anyways.

19. Ya you should of just said fuck it and go down there even if your scared, but you still have more chances with her just talk to her tmrw and go down to her house

20. Spit some game son.