I had a Brainstorm

Discussion in 'General' started by Golem-146, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Ok this may seem weird and all but you listen anyway. Ok I went to sleep today at like 4:00pm because I havent slept in 28 hours and I woke up at 3:03 and starting pillow thinking. Soon I got to thinking about sweet Cannabis and Gun and Counter Strike and something came to mind.

Have you ever seen tear gas and the damage it does to people or even flash bangs they cause perment damage to the brain and other parts of the body. So I thougt why dont they use THC. Ok I know it sounds crazy but think about it. If you had explodable device that exploded smoke with a THC percentage of 60-80% percent and it would Indiaca so it would make you sleepy and drowsy and also making trip balls and making you stupid. And marijuana doesnt cause permanent brain damage it would be great.

What do you guys think?

Did you know acid was invented to make enemy soldiers in Vietnam become worse fighters because they would be tripping?

Anyway help me out. Maybe GC could get a grant to research this shit!

2. if that were true, i would right everyday :D

3. yea man i'm with you john! I'd be out in the streets riotin every single day u kno gettin shot with THC Gas that'd b awesome

4. damn..... that is a good idea

5. yeah, that and all the skunk, wodow, and pure power plant;)

6. zONEdude nice job, I know that they did test it though

7. that would be cool to get your hands on some pure THC. even though i'd probably smoke like an ounce in 15minutes and end up dead, but it would be the best 15minutes of my life:D

8. yea i read it, kudos zonedude :)

9. Wouldn't the cops get high too? It'd be hard to stop a riot if you keep thinking about donuts.

10. Hell yeah i'd be out riotin' everyday!

Peace

11. THC Bomb eh??

Id set on of those babies off in the middle of my living room everyday when i woke up :D

Oh man those would be cool. Walk into a party BOOM. Shopping at safeway, BANG! Movie Theater full of rowdy kids KABOOM!!

hahah id go through about 500 a week ;)