I had a badass dream last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stickyone13, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Last night, i had a dream. It was a glorious dream. I dreamt that i woke up in a world where pot was legal. I wake up, walk into the living room, and there's a bowl packed and ready for me next to my omelet that my mom made for me. (i live at home again. mom doesn't make breakfast, but this is a dream). then I take a shower and get ready to go to class. when i get in my car, i realize that i've turned the compartment in my dash where i toss my cigarettes and other crap now houses a built-in vaporizer. I guess it was the first day pot was legal, because I was wavin the hose at the cops i passed as i vaped my way to class. I then go to work, come home, and dinner's about ready. I sit down at the table, and my mom actually says to me, "son, did you want to take a bong rip or 2 before dinner?" and my mind was so blown i woke up in a state of confusion, because my mom cried the first time it came out that i've smoked pot. She knows i do now, i just kinda doubt she knows it's on the daily. she's very anti-drug, and doesn't really believe all the positive stuff that's come out about marijuana in the fairly recent past, so this was a wonderful dream. hopefully one day it'll come true!

2. lets hope your dream come true sooner rather then latter +rep

3. But if it does come true I doubt you'll be able to smoke in the car, lol :p

4. Nope, that's part of being a responsible toker. It'll probably be one of the standing arguments against marijuana use, since there's no way to easily tell if someone is under the influence.

5. hahahah thats a real tight dream man

i bet you woke up thinking "weeds still illegal? fuck this im going back to bed"

6. They've been developing a car that prevents drunk driving. It won't start unless you blow less than an .08 into a built-in breathalyzer. And you have to blow into it every couple of minutes, I suppose just to verify that you didn't get a sober friend to start the car up for you.

I've always thought about how fun it would be to have a driving instructor sit in on a session and take notes on my driving. I think I'm an awesome stoned driver (knock on wood) and it would be fun to prove it.

7. ive had many dreams like this and its ones i wish were reality , at the moment though , im dry..sucky , few night ago i had a horrible dream i THOUGHT was real...my dealer handed me an eighth , when i opened the bag it turned to dust and vanished..man that sucked lol :rolleyes:

8. I've always wished I could get a vaporizer installed where my radio deck is

9. Thats a fucking awesome dream.

10. This wouldn't really be that difficult. Find a slim model that would fit where you want it, do a little fab work to make it look nice if necessary. Some liquid plastic and a trim ring. Stash a power inverter behind the dash hardwired in through a relay with a switch somewhere to turn the power on and off. You could even mount it in the glovebox so it wouldn't be seen, except you'd have to have it open to use it. I probably wouldn't charge more than $100 for the install, less if it didn't need custom work to blend in. I'm not offering this service really, but I've done stereo installs on the side for 3 yrs or so now. It likely wouldn't take more than 2 or 3 hours to do a quality job of it.

The hard part is not getting busted :)

11. My vape came with a car adapter.

12. haha i know exactly what you mean, dreams are awesome.