I had a bad trip yet a good one at the same time...?

Discussion in 'General' started by CGTennis123, Jan 22, 2006.

1. I just took shrooms a few days ago and me and my friends went out into the country after we ate the shrooms to drive around (which was a bad idea cuz i was driving). Everyone was talking at once cuz they're stupid and i started to get really nervous and then i was like getting pissed off and mad. I didnt totally freak out cuz i wouldnt let my mind wonder tehre but it felt like the world was never going to get better and it sucked and stuff..it was really weird. But after we got done driving in the country we went to my friends house which is kickass and then i felt the happiest i've ever been in my life and i was just lovin life and iwas like so glad to be alive

so what would you consider my trip overall as? a good one or a bad one?

2. Sounds like your trip was starting to go bad and you fixed it up real quick hehe, good work I think tripping and drivings a bad combo if your driving... I had a bad trip the one night and rather than staying where I was I decided just to go home roughly 5 minute drive and it sucked I started getting all pissed off and was crappy.. so yah tripping and driving goes in my book as a bad combo.

Glad to hear ya had a good trip overall though :smoke:

3. Every trip is different, but personally I've never had a bad one...certainly parts of trips have made me freak right out, but it sounds like you didn't have such a bad time. Just dont be the driver next time :)

Good luck man!

4. Ive never driven and tripped, just sounds like a bad idea, but every time i get in an automobile tripping i get all sorts of negative shit.

5. its not so much the driving was bad, its that everyone was arguing about directions at once WHILE the music was pretty loud and it was to much for my brain to handle, and on top of that they just kept talking and talking and talking and i just wanted to scream SHUT THE FUCK UP, but i didnt...im a nice guy and i sacrificed some of my trip so those bastards could have a decent trip in my car lol

6. hehe you should have just said "Hey guys i need you all to just chill the hell out turn the music down, tell them you where having to hard of a time driving tripping out to hard or somthing and you needed to focus"

Im sure they would have understood... if not they arent the type of people you should trip with.

7. sounds completely normal to me. I say that some of my worse trips were my best in ways, But then again I always kind of end up going crazy on shroomies. No matter what people say at that moment its a little FU*king hard to just calm down, esp. when your mind is racing faster than any blow u ever done!

8. so is it good to have the music down or loud? cuz i didnt know whether to keep i tup or down cuz i was already freaking out and it didnt really make a difference

9. jus got ur nerves a little pushed cuz of all the ppl talkin, causin u 2 be paranoid...meh u had a good trip wat happend while u were driving is cuz well u were driving and u knew that was more important than trippin cuz hell u dont wanna die lol

10. Loud music always freaks me out. I remember i was in the car with my mom just as i was startin to feel it and new years day by u2 comes on. She pumps it up to full volume and goes like 60 on little back streets, i was so fucking scared, lucky it was a short drive.