Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I had a bad experience today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zeeto85, Sep 7, 2006.

1. So i sometimes sell some bud to this girl I know, we'll call her Betsy. Anyway, Betsy comes over as usually looking for a dime. I sell her two FAT ASS joints of some bomb chronic I recently harvested (dried and cured). She leaves and comes back with some mexican boy sitting in the passenger side of her truck. Of course at this point I'm thinking they just want to buy some more. So I walk up to the truck and Betsy shows me this cellophame that has a little less than a bowl pack and says "we unrolled one of those joints and this was all that was in it". I told her that I knew better than that and about that time the mexican dude says "That's some home-grown shit anyway. I can tell. That bud is shitty."

This is where I could have done two different things.

A) I could give them some more bud to compensate even though I know they're trying to rip me off. I would do this to keep business, but would also loose pride and respect from B.

OR

B) I could take up for my bomb-chronic homegrown, Ask for joints back, refund them, and go on while still keeping my dignity about myself and my bud.

I chose option B.

I went back inside and got their $10 bill and came back out and made the exchange with Betsy. Betsy was saying the whole time "it isnt that big of a deal, we just thought we'd let you know!" but I insisted on having the joints handed back to me and of course they did. Then Mexican Boy says "Yo, I don't care if I offended you, but I've grown plenty of weed and yours is SHITTY."

This made me quite red so I told him
    "If you don't like my bud, then by all means, go to someone else"

he responded with "It sounds like you want to fight me mother fucker! Look how small you are, I would crunch your face!"

At this point I backed away a bit and told him to get off of my property. He came towards me and swung. I backed off and he missed and stumbled. This gave me enough time to draw my 357 Magnum from the back of my pants. I stuck the gun in his face and told him if he ever stepped foot on my property again I would call the police. Under my direction, he got up very slowly, walked back to Betsy's car with his back towards me, got in the car and betsy frantically drove off.

Betsy calls back and says that I over reacted. The whole time this mexican boy is in the back ground still running his mouth. I sat there and listened to her ramble while I puffed a J :smoking: and I simply told her to not bring Little Dick around my place again. She seemed to understand.

Drama like this is one of the reasons I don't sell as much as I used to. It's a sad world when people try to beat your ass over a measly dime sack.

2. They should have been happy in the first place to be getting 2 joints of homegrown bud (that was probably fresh, and harvested and cured well since you did it yourself) for $10. The Mexican dude sounds like a dickwad and although I don't know if I'd draw a Magnum on him, he was the instigater and started the fight. You simply told him if he doesn't want your weed to go elsewhere, that doesn't sound to me like you wanted a fight...some people are just stupid in general. Post some pics of your homegrown, if you have any.

EDIT: Or you could have said, if you grow so much yourself go smoke some of your personal shit. Oh wait, that's right you've never grown nor would you even know where to fucking start. Haha.

3. First of all bro you did the right thing, you figured out what your two options could be, and you chose the wise one. The mexican kid came at you, criticized your good bud and you didn't even break a sweat. I say stay away from people like that...

4. FUCKING YES.

You did everything right, brosay.

+rep for handling the situation so well!

5. hahah omg taking out ur magnum was just classic. Good shit bro.

6. thats great dude but with you growin in your house and shit doing that is not the brightest thing

7. I'm growing in a field owned by the State about 3 miles away... it's pretty seculded...
    She called back and wants a dime and I say sorry I smoked it all :smoking::wave:

8. Yea...taking out the magnum is a big action...but as long as you know you wouldn't really shoot him, then its all good.....you handled the situation well.

9. Good for you man, I am very anti-guns, but when people are bitches sometimes it's you have to do what you have to do

10. you did the right thing.

trying to fucking scam you.

"we unrolled the joints and it seems the substance in there was mostly air."

dumbasses.

11. I would've done pretty much the same thing since I'm usually carrying my 45 Springfield XD....

I can just imagine the look on that little punk's face when you pulled that cannon out.

12. haha man ur awesome. damn dirty mexicans. I hope u never ever sell it to betsy again that will teach the mexican toucher

13. wtf...I'm Mexican (not 'damn dirty') but anywayz like I said, I would've reacted the same way whether that little shit was brown, black, blue, or orange...........or white.:p

14. First off, Ibanes, you damned well better edit that or ya might get banned :p Second off, good choice on pulling the gun, and telling him to leave, that was the mature thing to do, most people i know would have drawn the gun then humiliated them at it's barell for a good 30 mins before they let them scramble home, but yes, with the police bit, this kid now knows all about your set, and if he ever gets in trouble, you are the first person he will nark out, so be careful my friend

P.S. I have MANY mexican friends, and to say the least they are far more reliable than most of my white friends....and actualy more hygenic if ya wanna get precise, lol

15. you did the right thing man.......i would not sell to her anymore

16. don't sell dimes, keep the punk kids away.

17. Cut that bitch off.