Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I H A T E chronic!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burtontoker, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Oh my god, I love my dealer. I got some DANKY ass buds, there's keef in the bud too OH MY FUCKING GOD! 50 bucks for an eighth of this shit!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I'm confused.

3. haha why did you write your name all over your pictures of weed anyone could get with 50 bucks?

4. i dont get it. you hate chronic and love your dealer?

5. i don't want anyone stealing my pics, i've seen people do that before and post it as their own bud. i dont want that happening lol.

6. ya u wrote your name in paint, anyone could of edited that in. so it defeats the purpose.

but nice bud...i had some that looked just like that about a month ago the leaves stick to the bud so much theres no point in seperating bud from shake.

7. That's some weird possession type shit right there.

8. Didn't you just make a thread that says, "Free Kush!" in the seasoned tokers? You then proceed to say you paid 50 bucks for it.

9. -rep if i could.

10. Hes just trying to get as many views as he can, lol

11. In Soviet Russia, chronic H A T E S you!

12. Guys check out my new pickup! DANK BUDS bro's!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. You should have taken out his name (since he used ms paint) and put your s/n..

B+ for effort :D

14. I debated that for sure. B+ pfft.

[​IMG]

15. Lol, he used paint to put his name in the picture on the all brown part. Yeah that would be real hard to edit out, even with paint.

16. $50/8th isn't a good deal in BC sucka.