i guess there is hope afterall....my dog was gone for 6 weeks and then

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by letsmokeasweet, Apr 8, 2012.

1. so back in feb my beagle took off like he always did but he never came back. sometimes he would be gone for a couple of days but he always comes back. not this time.

we live in the country so there are snakes and we hear the occasional coyote(not the mexican kind either lol) and theres all types of shit back there.

so i guess the wooods got him.

this morning i was sitting on my back patio smoking a wake and bake and i heard his bark and i figered i was tripping because i have heard it before when i am smoking. but of course when you smoke you do hear things so i dont really trust myself sumtimes lol.....then i heard him scratching at the back gate. i really started to trip musta been good pruple lol

but sure enough there he was acting like he was only gone for a few hours when i thought he was dead

2. Thats awesome man, you musta been so fucking pumped haha.

3. riiight yea its a weird feeling

its just that he has a bite or hole or sumthing wrong with the side of his lip/mouth/face so ima bring him to the vet tomorow hopefully there isnt anything really wrong with him

4. Wow, that's awesome. Snoopy come home...and he did.

5. hopefully not rabies!

6. you trust your dog like that...I do that with my cat, I let her in to eat, sleep, drink. but to piss, puke or shit, she goes outside. she comes back within a few hours...

I would be panicking if my cat/dog was let outside and days later still hasn't returned man...fck good on you

7. yea when i first got him he would escape and i would panic and he would always come back. sometimes ill find him on the other side of the neighborhood having the time of his life...he'll walk back home with me then take off back to what he was doing. so after a while i pretty much gave up on him and would just let him have his funa dn when he is done he would come back.

i guess this time he musta been having alota fun lol

either that he got bite and passed out for the pass month lol

8. Mothafuckin tighter than a virgin, that shit was tight yo, waxed dat shit!:D