I Guess The Word '' Cracker'' Is A Insult ???

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Oct 1, 2007.

1. and xxmelkorxx, thanks for reading history books! :p Glad to see other people knew what I was talking about

2. it's nice to see other like-minded people,,,, who have my same train of thought on this issue,,,,,

tomorrow at work im gonna call some of my friends a ''cracker'',,,,,,,, and see what thier reaction is ?:p

3. i hope the mods dont shut this thread down,,,,, its just something i noticed ..... being in a jail enviorment,,,,, as long as it dont get racial....

then maybe it will stay open....

but then again ''most'' of my threads get shut down or ''reported''

im i too blame because i speak my mind ?

so please blades if you post here... keep it clean and lets keep the debate open...;)

4. :smoking: what a clean desktop.

If im ever the cracker in question I just start callin people brother

whats the deal brotthhaa??

5. I laughed when i saw the thread name, and i'm white. I onetime accidentally bumped shoulders with this kid and he called me a cracka and i started laughing pretty good.

6. As NC_Blueberry mentioned above, he's right. When I think about it, they're basically insulting to themselves.

Most 'black' that I know thought cracker was refer as white cracker(food).

7. As Andy Griffith once said, " everything is better when it sits on a Ritz Cracker!".

Now if somebody calls me a biscuithead, it's on!:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't think mods have any reason to shut down this thread, Chicken. So far it seems to be an open positive dialogue about racial tensions.

• Like Like x 1
  9. "black people can do whatever the hell they want to, there on vacation, but in 2010, its back to work" thats what my friend wayne would tell you haha, i find it amusing, hopefully no one takes offense or nothin dumb like that

• Like Like x 1
  10. It means the same thing to me, listen to Plies you'll understnd.

11. thats cool but lol.....you braided another guys hair

12. yes i did,,, i seen a pic. of ''HEINOUS ANUS''... and his hair is braided,,,,

ive fooled around with the idea of putting my hair in short dreadlocks,,,

i may do it,, around the beginning of the new year,,,,i aint never braided no hair before.... so it was a learning experience for me,,,,

allthough i aint going to make it no ''ROPE'' like this dude was doing,,,,

i picked up a bunch of nice sea shells,,,, i may braid my hair with some some shells threw in the mix,,, and if it looks too wild,,, then just some small '' CORNROW'' braids,,,

something different to do with my hair,,,,???? who knows,,,it may be attractive to the opposite sex,,,, and i need all the upper advantage i can get at pulling some puss.....:p

13. That is the most popular explanation, but there are other theories as to where the term came from.

http://www.gurl.com/findout/label/pages/0,,686730,00.html

On the CB's, truck drivers call each other CrackerHead all the time. It is meant to be an insult. It means a person that crumbles other pressure. Any race can be a crackerhead. If you want to hear racism at it's worst. Get yourself a CB and sit about a mile from a truckstop, at night, around a large city. You will hear a wide variety of racial insults, some you probably have never heard before. I have $1000 worth of CB equipment, I haven't used any of it in over 2 years. The ignorance and stupidity was too much to take.

• Like Like x 1

14. if you had i-75,,,, in your backyard youd fire that c.b. equipment back up,,,,

i myself have a 60 ft. tower with a set of beams on top of it,,,my radio has been blown for a year now.... i used to use it so the ol-lady could talk to me,,,, and at night i liked to piss off the truck drivers,,,,

but '' NEXTEL'' kind-of,,,, changed the way me and the ol-lady communicate,,,,,dig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

oh yeah did i mention im a truck-driver???? locally that is....

15. ... Cracker :D

... 's are crispy.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Any derogatory remark is only an insult if its used to signify that person as something or implied in a negative way. Cracker isn't much of an insult as a defining characteristic because white people do have the complexity of a saltine. And there is a huge difference between cracker and kike or sheeny, those are just straight offensive and are always used as a negative comment, at least myself being Jewish find them strikingly offensive.

17. Were you searching for a thread that was talking about crackers and you decided to post on this one?

old thread is old

18. To be fair he was probably searching for penis straws like the rest of us

19. #39 Ringo11, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009

Yup that book is 90% a forgery with people/places/some things changed that were copied from ancient pagan religions. It's basically a false history of the Jewish people written by Jewish people, and was designed to strip spirituality from the masses. Theres nothing spiritual about christianity in the slightest bit.

As far as cracker and ****** go, there just words as far as i'm concerned. I don't get pissed if a black guy calls me a cracker, and I use the N word rather frequently when talking about someone whose black. I'm not using it in a derogatory way, it's just that I use shit talk all the time when I'm talking about people. I could be talking to someone about my friend and be like "that cocksucker...." or "that fuckin bitch" if it's a girl. It's not cuz I don't like the person, I just have a particularly vulgar mouth. Of course i'm respectful about it, I don't go around referring to blacks as ******s to their faces, but if i do say it you know i'm not being disrespectful. My first celly in jail was black and we would have race debates about why it's better to be white/black, and I said the N word numerous times, but never as a put down.

20. I get called a cracker every now and then, I don't give a fuck.

I'm just saying...