I guess schwag is bad luck to...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chirdbrah, Aug 12, 2008.

1. #1 chirdbrah, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
    So im down here and pit and i want to smoke, well this isnt where i live so all i could get my hands on was some great a PA schwag... So i roll some of it in a jay, grab my keys and head over to the local gas station to grab a monster energy drink. About three hits into the jay i turn onto a four lane main road staying in the very right lane, to my side lots of ortimental bushes ontop of a 2 foot ledge. All of the sudden TWO deer jump onto my hood litterally and hit my apperently very think steel bumper and fly across all four lanes and snaps in half from a poll in road gaurd.

I know to some of you (sober ppl) this seems pretty impossible...

there is a twist when I say two deer...

[​IMG]

No this isnt a five legged deer, this is a prego deer.
    that 'hoof' is a baby deers leg sticking out of the vaganal area...

All in all not much damage done.
    I learned two things
    schwag weed = bad luck
    deers v-holes is currently located behind not under the deer

x<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = AIM /><AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px">(8:18:18 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: i just wrecked my car
    xx<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:18:35 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: Bad?
    x<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:18:41 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: kinda
    x<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:19:07 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: i deer that was giving birth jumped out onto a CITY road and i hit it
    xx<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:19:26 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: lmfao
    x<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:19:38 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: its babys leg was sticking out of its vag and both the deers legs were broken off
    xx<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:19:47 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: wow
    x<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:19:48 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: i have pictures
    xx<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px">8:19:56 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: Put that shit on GC=
    x<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:20:02 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: ITS FUCKING VEG I THOUGHT IT WAS A FIVE LEGGED DEER
    x<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:20:14 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: yeah im not done
    px<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:20:20 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: i was smoking a joint at the time
    x<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px">(8:20:29 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: i had to throw a good half a joint
    lxx<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:20:38 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: Why would you throw it lol
    x<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:20:43 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: lol
    xx<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:20:59 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: Either be a man and finish it fast like a man or hide it
    x<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:21:12 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: i envy you
    x<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:21:17 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: i wish i thought more like a stoner
    x<AIM:timestamp style="DISPLAY: inline; FONT-SIZE: 11px"> (8:21:31 PM)</AIM:timestamp>: brb gonna go smoke half a pack of cigs cuase im a nervous wreck

& before ppl say i shouldn smoke and drive , the deer jump ONTO my car, nothing to do with me smoken unless mommy deer and baby deer wanted some MJ

BETTER VEIW :::
    [​IMG]

2. nice!
    i think deer jumping onto your car is like 5 points for the deer but since it was prego its like 8 or maybe 9 points
    but yea man + rep for the nice picture of the 5 legged deer!
    and an entertaining story to read right when i got done smokin a bowl!

3. Im still saying you should have finished the joint before throwing it out nubsauce.

4. steak anyone?

5. The thing left green pus on my car, im hoping it was pis, but i would not eat that deer

6. i would.
    haha but still
    schwag is bomb mane.
    i get oz's of it for 90$ all the fuckin time.
    its nothing like dank tho.
    poor mans weed is good tho :D

7. daaaaaamn $90 for an O? i pay $40 and alot of people get it for less then that. Shit that would suck

8. Holy shit dude! Good thing you didnt got hurt.

9. Holy Shit Thats fucking insane! I thought the deer shit himself!:eek:

10. holy fucking shit man....that would scare the fucking piss out of me....

11. I thought that too until I read the next line.... insane.....

12. the deer looks fine.

13. It's napping

14. haha it clearly just got up and walked away after you left it

15. i bet that deer is smokin a fatty with tupac and biggie right now down in miami beach or something:hello:

16. or its getting scrapped up with a shovel by a homeless nom vet

17. Damn, I'm a big animal lover and whenever I hit something or hurt an animal somehow it pisses me off/makes me sad so the next time I toke after that I dedicate it to the injured/dead animal(s)

18. haha nice story.. my dad hit a deer last night and we butchered it today.. ate some steak and eggs, and had a roast.. so far so good:)

19. lmao looks bad..
    talk about a rememberable high time haha
    btw, im not a noob at smokin or anything...but uh...wtf is schwag weed?