I guess no one does it, so I'll do it...

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ElendGold, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Just a big thank to the admins,

You guys are really quick on the responses and on fixing problems. And most importantly, this is definitely a great community, the amount of knowledge in here is staggering, and I've learned a lot.

People keep posting about things that are wrong, so I'm letting you know it's all good, haha.

Elend.

P.S. One thing I dislike maybe? (Haha, you didn't think I'd let you get away!) When someone -rep someone else, when that person is just a beginner and only has that much rep to lose, the red bar is definitely something that has people turning their backs on the website. I, for one, nearly left real early because a massively high rep'd users [Lots of rep doesn't mean nice person, it seems!] just minused all the rep I had earned in a month of posting.

P.S.S. If you want a more constructive solution, I'll be happy to explain it a little better, but it's really just a small problem.

Toke on!:smoke:

2. IMHO, Rep should be restricted to a certain amount of time on the city or some kinda circumstances.

Its crazy these days, Its december and thiers people 2 months into GC with damn near fukk rep bars, Its bullshiet IMO.

Back in the day rep was something worthy.

Now its like....?!?!?

3. I totally agree, but then again, what can we really do to improve it? Tough question.

4. I have made a thread similar to this.Though it does not go unnoticed by mods and Admin.They do a great job.Great post.

5. Thanks for the thread. :)

I'll be tweaking the rep system soon so I appreciate the comments.