Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I guess Im quitting

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LilToker90, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Does smoking turn you into a bad person? When she drinks/parties, was she ever out of control? Is that why she stopped drinking? If so, that's great. If you smoke and you don't act out of control and know how to control yourself, I don't see a reason to stop. If you were spending all of your cash, not working, and being careless, then I can see how smoking is a problem. If you are doing the right thing with yourself, I don't see a problem.

2. A lot of people on this forum believe that weed is more important than life itself

3. damn do what you have to do. how old are you?

4. your going to completely change who you are and what you like all because of some chick? she better be worth it man, no girl should ever change who you are, your talking about changing the music and movies you like so does that mean your going to just listen to what she wants you too? did she quit partying because she was getting to drunk and hitting on other guys? weed doesnt make you a bad boyfriend unless you let it. how bout smoking weed with her? its safer and a lot better than alcohol imo

what's wrong with drinking and partying if it's like just over the weekend? unless she's out partying without you

6. Do what makes u happy bro good luck.. If ur gonna quit then be about that shit & don't be sneaking around or it's gonna be all bad

7. Quitting is such a harsh word. I like to say  stopping for awhile. Life is a crazy long ride. If you have to stop for awhile so be it who cares it isn't like you can't pick it back up again when the time is right or relationship doesn't work out or w/e. The weed will always be there. I had to stop for a while to start up my career and in a few months I might have a toke or 2 again. It has been 6 months I don't even think about it anymore.

8. Consider it a t-break until you break up... and learn to not change things about yourself like that just because someone else wants you to.

9. Jesus, you guys are being total assholes.

I can sympathize with you OP. My girlfriend from a while back didn't smoke pot, but she didn't have anything against it either. Regardless, I loved her at the time and wanted her to be comfortable, so I put down the pipe for a while.

I don't understand why you all have to be so critical about it, for real.

10. If he wants to quit, don't hate on his decision. (quitting for the wrong reason can be very bad for you lol)
    first of all smoking doesn't make you a bad guy (my bro, taught his gf to smoke. Two functional, hard working individuals working normal jobs can still enjoy weed a few times a week!), being lazy and do nothing makes you a bad bf. 

quitting shouldn't be that hard, just stop having weed around. Clean all your bongs and smoking equipment and put them away. 
    Go out and exercise and make yourself busy. 
    but remember whatever you do, after a day of hard work and getting shit done, DON'T pick up a joint. (sarcasm)

only joking. 
    quit = forever or it's just a t break lol.
    i'm NEVER quitting weed. 

good luck

11. I love this girl, she's worth not blazing It's just weed, she makes me way happierSent from

[​IMG]

13. I don't see it having a happy ending, but good luck op.can't think of a sig at the moment.

14. hey man good for you, it's always good to better yourself and if you think you need to quit then by all means quit.

15. False, the right girl doesn't tell you what to do with your life. ZING

16. She never asked me to do anything, she never has, but I could tell she didn't like it and I would feel like shit because I love her and I always wanna make her happyShe even said I didn't have to quit for her, but I am anyways Sent from

17. If the girl gave up something she enjoys for him to make him happier, he should do the same. It's all about give and take.

18. Why do you people have to be a dick about it. Weed isn't meant for everybody... Maybe he just can't handle it. 

Lol did you even read the thread?

20. I can handle weed really good, she just feels like I'm not completely there and I can see that it hurts herSent from