I guess I should stay patient, my package only shipped 2 months ago...

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by spinberry, Feb 7, 2011.

1. And what do you call this????

Grasscity.com support : Delay (package) Post inbound for USA by temporary measure U.S. Homeland Security Department

I can believe I'm actually answering this.....

:confused:

SJ

2. I'm in the same boat with the delayed shipping - it may take a while, and it sucks, but everyone will still get their stuff right?

3. Same fuckin situation I honestly feel now dat dis is the time where you need to give up.. I'm sick of dying alittle everyday for the past 2month waiting for something most likely will never come...

4. its going to come, its not like GC is some drug dealer trying to jack your money. Its been said MULTIPLE times, its NOT in GC hands, its homeland security and cargo boat shipping. Boats are slow, there is MASSIVE winter weather on the east coast and the surrounding oceanic areas, just let it come lol

5. i thought i had to wait a long time to recieve my order. sucks for you man. only thing im wondering, is that if the forum and shop are different why is the delay only posted in the forums? shouldnt it be posted at the top of the shop pages to allow the customers who dont visit the forums to be aware of the delay? most people i see still complaining on this issue are people with very few posts who probably only made their accounts to try and find out where their packages are. so a lot of them, even if they ordered after the sticky was made, werent aware that homeland security was causing an international shipping delay.

i know posting the shipping delay at the top of the shop page would be pretty much useless now that the holidays/cyber monday are over, but maybe in the future any govt/weather caused delays on packages could be put on the shop aspect of the webpage

6. ^ That, and that homeland security thing was posted on the 20th of December.

Herp derp, posted a week after a majority of us waiting was already SHIPPED. Shouldve posted the ad sooner so I knew not to order.:rolleyes:

7. I ordered on jan 6 and shipped on Jan 12, I know it's coming by boat and I live in CT so I know about the snow lol but I was wondering if anyone lived near me got an order recently or when it might come.

And don't berate me about how it's not GC's fault, I know it isn't and I don't have a problem in the world believing that they're a reputable company.

8. Everyone will get their stuff. SJ will work to make things right. Hes awesome like that

9. I guess my point was I would place the warning when the people were ordering. After taking my money and telling me two months later to be patient... Anyhow I clearly stated I was stepping on it. I understand u r caught in the middle. Unfortunately I promise what u just stated has done nothing to make the customers who ordered prior to this happy. That was my point!!

Also I think the person said he was patient tried communicating and it resulted in no answers. I wont go further but it is effecting your business and this attitude isn't helping much!!

10. Spinberry...your Support ticket was answered and I shot you a PM, as well. :)

11. I spent $550 in November, and it hasn't even left the warehouse. No communication whatsoever, no response to support request. It's not shipping that's taking a long time they can't even get the thing in a box.... Come on I spent over half a thousand dollars here, the impression I'm getting is I'm not going to see anything and this is a total joke. It's not hard to send a simple email if a product isn't in stock (even though the website says it is in stock and will ship in 10 days).

If they ever do ship it now I can expect another long wait. Over 6 months for delivery? I think they should accept payment on arrival if this is the service provided because it's shit.

12. All of you need to send me a PM with your order number and any support ticket numbers and I will make sure your orders are checked on. Please title the PM Order Issue when you send it.

I'm offering help so please be nice and take it, ok?

Thanks. :)

13. off course, always!!

14. I would like to thank you again. After seeing this you responded to my support ticket very quickly, which is all I wanted. I can wait happily as long as I am not being ignored.

15. All of your support tickets have been responded to and I've replied to your PM's as well.

16. this thread :wave:

17. You mean this thread where you have seen people get their support requests responded to by being patient and kind instead of hostile and aggressive?

Pretty cool, huh? :D

:gc_rocks:

18. Every package from overseas is being shipped to one central location for vetting by Homeland Security before being forwarded on to its ultimate destination. It's been that way for months. I ordered a nice leather case for my Archos tablet, from the UK, and it took almost that long to get here as well.

19. I got my package yesterday. It was bong load of papers from Customs about how illegal it was. :(

Good luck with your package OP. I'm glad I'm only out 80+

20. Damn, if you don't mind, what did you order. Most things on gc that ship over seas are legal before cannabis is used through them lol