I Guess I Am A Whore After All!

Discussion in 'General' started by budgirl, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this had such potential....oh well. i\'m kind of used to that at the moment lol

2. your like 14, stopin trying to act cool bro

3. We\'re still waiting for more pictures budgirl!

4. man! i called you an attention whore, you\'ve never heard of an attention whore, i\'m an attention whore. jesus. btw there is a space in my name when you are addressing me:cool:

5. I must say girl, LMFAO u pissed them off. Good for U :hello: U\'r a fighter. I like that , stand up for ur rights.

6. thats right, teach her her role... hahahaha:p

7. that really wasnt needed.. and what do you have to say with 1 red bar. mundi is a respected around GC i hope you start showing yours -rep

8. dont blame any1 but urself for just blaze calling you a whore.. dont come on fucking internet forums and parade around pictures of yourself making you look like a whore so its ur own fault...i dont feel any pity for u watsoever

9. revolution! revolt! baked!

10. i can\'t tell if this is serious or not.

11. the name of the song that you quoted by RATM is called \"Killing In the Name\".

i hate fucking mall security guys. they think they are as powerful as the police but they ain\'t shit to me (i work in a restaurant in the commons area at mall so i have to deal with these little fucks everyday)

you did the right thing budgir w/ what you said to him. at least you didn\'t slug him like i almost did once.
    you should report him to his supervisor for calling you a whore.

btw, is that your pic in your avatar. if so, your so hot i could smoke you.

12. WOW! Im sorry Ferris, for picken on your pal Just Blaze.I was only tryin to have some fun with JB. Im not gonna let him live the whore thing down....you know? (sarcasm)Take a deep breath and let it out honey.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.