I guess I am a binge marijuana smoker..??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by E n i g m a, Feb 24, 2010.

1. I was watching Intervention on Comcast-OnDemand and it was telling you what a binger-user is. A person that is not always "strung out" as some would say, all the time. You get get some and smoke a BUNCH at once and don't do it again for another few weeks?
    Well...:eek:.....:eek:??
    Lol. ;) :cool:

2. How about daily

3. Present.

4. I don't think theres anywhere wrong with it. I mean whats worse? Smoking a lot once and a while, or smoking a moderate amount every daily? You decide.

5. yeah im one of thosepeople that a dime lasts longer than a quarter

6. bingin right now foo

7. Na I'm really good at conserving my weed always, probably just because I'm so stingy with money in general.

8. Shit, when i get off probation im "bingin" for a month straight..

9. For years gone
    And years to come

10. I played gow2 with OP tonight I'm pretty sure.

11. If all I can get at one time is like a dime, I'll try and make it last as long as possible. But if I buy like an eighth or quarter, I'll smoke it all in like a week.

I guess you could call me a 'binge' smoker, probably because weed will often fall to the wayside for a couple weeks and then I'll pick it up again.

12. lol thats stupid. it doesnt really matter how much you smoke as long as you're not getting addicted or anything

13. Dude, I'm the same freakin way lol
    I started smoking back in november and I haven't got my hands on THAT much weed to date. Probably about less than $100 worth of mid/dro/kush cause I usually hotbox with other peeps.

Anyway, our two week tolerance hiatus is ending TOMMORROW!!!!! :hello:

I kinda like this cause think about it...my tolerance is down. Ergo, I'm getting more bang for my buck with fewer bucks might I add ;)

Also, I feel that in this regard, I won't take mary jane for granted.

So binge toking isn't that bad at all.

Try drinking only water or juice for a week or two straight. No cokes. You'll appreciate soda a whole fucking lot more when you do this!

14. Smoke to give me the strength to go to work.

Smoke afterwords to forget about it.

That's my life.

15. That's pretty epic, stoner philosophy there.

16. Aaaamen

17. If I have weed I will end up smoking it!! Like If I say "Oh I'll buy an O to save money in bulk" I'll just smoke the shit out of that zip lock baggy :D

Like me and my friend bought an 1/8 on saturday, rolled a small joint and hit the gym.

I smoked the rest of that shit by Sunday :D

18. ahah yeah i went from smoking $50 of weed a fortnight, if that, to an ounce and $300+ a fortnight just because i fucking can. I think it's time to cut back before i end up homeless

19. I wouldn't really care what some medical professional classifies as 'binging'.

I personally know that my body likes marijuana very much and that I wouldn't have it any other way.......

:smoking:

20. I don't see how "binging" on weed is even a bad thing.
    Harmless plant + not doing it too often = OK