i guess an introduction is a good wat to start

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Starrk, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Sorry this is so long, but here's my story. I'm not trolling or anything so leave that shit at the door. Hello fellow blades. I don't really post on here, but I am a frequent reader of topics. I've been smoking for almost 3 years and am now 21. Idk why I really started. I guess I wanted to be apart of the "cool crowd". It's time for a break now though. It used to be fun and what not, but I think mj has revealed me to myself so to speak. I've been looking at my life and what I've been doing with it, not a damn thing really, and it's time for a change. Mj deff pointed that out to me last night when I threw up for the first time, not fun lol. My diet, health, and social life have not been what I'd like them to be and it's taking a tole on me physically and mentally. I know I need a break for a while, but I have become what I like to call a "habitual smoker". I just do it to do it, or because I think I need to. I know this is all in my head, but writing it out helps me realize and strenghten my resolve to take this break and get my life started again even more. I know it's gonna be hard, but I know I can do it. I just need to keep myself occupied and remember that it's just mj. She'll still be here when I come back. Anyone else going through a break right now though? I figure maybe talking to some fellow blades who are or have may help keep my mind occupied. I'm just here to have fun, meet cool people, and expand my mind. There are some really wise and cool people on here.

2. So, your joining a Cannabis forum when you decide you want to quit smoking Cannabis? Ok, well, welcome!

Sometimes a break is good. Maybe, tho, a break won't help. Sounds like you need to get past a mental block to kick start your life. Maybe the weed isn't holding you back, maybe your using that as an excuse. Just a thought. Good luck!

3. I know mj isn't to blame for my mental block, I just think that the break will help un-block me so to speak. I've been blaming mj and other things for far too long. I just gotta man up and do what I need to do lol. I figured gc would just help occupy my time is all. Thanks for the advice and welcome though :).