Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I grew 2 males, Can I smoke the leaves? Recommended?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apogee91, Sep 3, 2011.

1. nope. not worth it.

2. Itll just give you a headache dude...

3. i've smoked male leaves a whole bunch of times before and yes i did get a good buz from them! i did get a headache a few times but i think that's strain dependent cuz i didn't get them each time. you can smoke the leaves just don't smoke the balls!

4. they might not contain thc, i dont think they do....if they do it's in small quantities and you cant get high off of it, but i still dont think they do....people say they do because crystals fall from the female plant onto the male plant....those contain thc, but yeah it's not worth it throw em out

5. #6 t-fizz, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2011
    Dude. Im gonna save your life right now.

Hash.

I was in your boat about 2 weeks ago, And someone reccomended ice water hash. So i did it, And it was brilliant.

Do it.

Edit: Above poster is a hater, Males have thc.

6. If you let it go to term... and finish all the way... maybe you could make iso or bho with it... but yeilds would be tiny as fuck.

7. I'm just gonna ditch them, I don't wanna make hash. This was supposed to be for my wife suffering with Crohn's Disease.

Gonna plant 7 seeds now, will go for sure.. thanks buddies

8. yeah man im a hater, i stated my opinion and said i wasn't for sure, no need to go after me over nothing, if it works foryou, great...but it's still better to take males out or separate them from females, and i only have one light so i just get rid of them

9. Yes you can they contain THC just not very much, making hash is a more recommended way though..;)

10. male plants have a little thc. maybe you can grow them more, and make edibles out of them?

11. Make hash. Best thing to do with leaves.

12. try to dry it out and make hash. I did the same thing grew a male plant, only seed I had... I was NOT throwing out that plant. You may not get much hash, but its worth it.

13. Lol whooaaa whoaa chief.

I was jokin, Put down the 6-shooter :laughing:

14. hash, dont smoke em, dont throw em out

15. order some feminized seeds if they fit your budget.