Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I gotz some pineapple express!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TokinMartian, Apr 18, 2009.

1. funny thing is,that those are some of the dankest budz that most beginners know of....well i did.ill take any dank though

2. Any grower or dealer out on the west coast that knows anything about cannabis knows that a lot of the strains being talked about are actual specific strains with very tell-tale signs of there genes (taste, appearance, smell, etc),

Not to mention the clubs also circulate this herb in California.

It is important to know that any so called 'no name dank' or in other words grade A+ cannabis that is stinky, frosty, dense, and delicious is almost ALWAYS one of the strains you've heard about.

This is because these are the genetics that create the herb I described. It took pain staking selective breeding to bring about the vigor, yield, taste, and potency that you come to expect when you pay top dollar for herb.

That being said it is also important to recognize that a lot of people on the black market (especially outside cali or states that are culture friendly) tend to make shit up to sell their herb.

A lot of times this lie is passed on through 3 or 4 people before the herb and the lie ever reach the customer. It doesn't mean its not top tier genetics, it just means the dealer doesn't know or care what they are and instead makes up whatever sounds good.

I've had the pleasure of calling quite a few people out on this as a lot of strains are VERY distinct. For example I had a dealer try to sell me some 'trainwreck' that was not in fact trainwreck. '

One sniff of this herb and I knew for a FACT that this was not trainwreck and was able to leave promptly.

Your best bet is to start growing these strains or get to know a grower and familiarize yourself with them and you'll be able to tell most of the time what strain your smoking or at least what its lineage is.
    :smoking:

3. what kinda of camrea u use?

4. Manny dealers are just calling strains after things in stoner movies, have had some Pinapple express here too, but it didn't look like your's. But there is a strain called Pinapple express now:smoking: Anyways, the bud looks nice :D

5. that's not very danky... looks like production nugs.
    I had heard that pineapple express is an old strain... I personally don't know. nor do I care. I've seen several different plants that several different people said were pineapple... only one of them looked like pineapple. it looked exactly like the pics of the pineapple "express" in high times. so I assume it is what they say it is. (looked the same cured, crystal content, color) blah blah. and it was dank. better than the afghani, (which I assume is afghani because of the person I got the clones from and how many times I've had it. it looks and tastes the same. the high is great as well).

sorry yours doesn't look anything like like the pineapple I've seen. except that's its green and has hairs on it. my pineapple looks frosty as all hell and a lot less red hairs. it has a orange/white/green tint.

oh by the way all those people who like the red hair content... have any of you smoked a whole bowl of just red hairs?? try it.

don't get the hairs of some sticky dank... the crystals will come with the hairs...

pulling a bowl full of red hairs off my afghani, and alaskan thunderfuck, it tastes like crap!!! and won't get you high. I've had this debate with my friends. they get out the microscope and think the microhairs on the pistils are crystals and they swear it will get them high...

hairs suck and are a sign of a stressed plant looking to collect pollen.

hairs bad
    crystals good!!! with many cannabinoids.
    :hello:

6. i think it's pineapple kush and trainwreck.

7. this actually makes sense to me..

8. Is it as good as like, God's vagina?

9. Well, I'd say in the end none of all this flaming matters. Enjoy your killer bud man, PE or not! :smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. There are a lot of ignorant bastards here.

G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized

G13 Labs supposedly created an amazing cross with Pineapple Express. It's definitely a strain I want to try (particular for the amazing flavor that rumors are giving off.)

11. well people, im currently growing g13 labs pe and when she ready i will get pics up and let you guys know how it smokes. but unforchunantly she is only 3weeks old

12. is pineapple express really a strain now... because it WASNT when the movie came out

13. straight beasters.:(

the last beast I pickep up looked EXACTLY like that,