I gotta stop drinking

Discussion in 'General' started by metalstonerking, Oct 1, 2006.

1. I always get too trashed and say fucked up shit and tell people things they shouldn't know... fuckin alcohol... I hate that shit man...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm still drunk fuk me
    /pointless

2. sorry i didn't get your calls yesterday.

i was at a family thing all night.

drop me a pm and let me know what's up.

3. Thirsty thursday for me...

dont remember shit ended up with

1. Having to be carried out of the dorm bathroom into my room with throwup everywhere.

2. Smashing my head into the wall resulting in a massive bump and hit my eye on the tiolet and have a bruise.

3. Cut my thumb wide open and got it everywhere in my friends room.

4. Worst of all, I lost my cell phone battery and cant get a new one till Tuesday.

4. That's why drinking is overrated... I hate not being able to think

5. Yea man, I got way to trashed Friday, I dont remember a thing past 11pm, but apperntly I had people over untill 3 am and I dont remember.

:hello:eric:hello:

6. Man, I guess everyone got real wasted this weekend.I fell off a 2 story balcony into a bunch of shrubs. Nothing bad, just some major scrapes and bruises.

7. "know your limit, drink within it."

haha, cheesy, but its true. drinking isn't overrated, just know when to stop. can be a great time.

8. In my opinion, drinking is vastly overrated, in yours, its not. Trust me brother, I've drinking for many years so I've hit all the various amounts of drink, from one beer to 3/4 a bottle of vodka. To me, its subpar.

9. I can have a pretty good time with the drinkin, but nothing beats gettin kinda drunk and then gettin blazed as fuck on top of it. the crossbuzz is badass.

10. I like smoking a j then have a few drinks. By the time you come down off the weed, the alcohol is working. Of course, it doesn't hurt to spark up another one after that. :D

11. alcohol is only bad when u abuse it. when i drink im chill i dont go over my limits, seriously who wants to drink to the point where they throw up?

calm down on the amounts u noobs.

12. 'I didnt wanna take his life, But the fool tryed to run and get away with my yayo.'

I gotta KEEP drankin.

13. ya whenever i get faded, i go allllllll out. i drink until i feel sufficiently fucked up, which is usually full-blown blackouts.

i don't like being drunk though, i always feel like somethings missing. its a really uncomfortable feeling...thats why i smoke grass because you feel COMPLETE

14. i hate drinking also but still do it ended up blacking out at the bar walking home falling all the way down a large hill and sleeping in the woods and losing my cell
    i need to stop and i threw up and i havent in years think thats a sign

15. getting too drunk is not good... my friend "C" did it a few weeks ago and he didn't enjoy it at all. But it was even worse for the people he was with (those people being me and his girlfriend, "K"). C got so drunk that he started saying weird stuff like "we're all going to die, I will die if one of you die, stop dying..." that really freaked me out because he doesn't like thinking about death at all (I found out later that he said some of this stuff because he had watched the movie SLC Punk earlier that day and there is a part of the movie where one of the characters is tripping on acid and saying some stuff about death). C also said embarassing things about me and K and other people, it hurt our feelings sometimes. He also said "I'm sorry" about 756 times, which was extremely annoying. He lost his hat in a cemetery ( it was my idea to go there, I'm kind of goth hehe). At one point we went to a convenience store to buy something to eat and guess what he says : "Get me some alcohol, no really, I trust you a lot, I really trust you so what are you gonna do? What are you gonna do for a drunk guy? Just buy me some alcohol, I don't care, please buy some" I go to enter the store and C starts holding me in his arms, I don't know why but he was acting so weird. The person in the store was watching us, she was like :eek: . I went in the store and said to her "my friend needs some sleep, that's why he's so weird". I buy chocolate and cream soda and go meet C and K outside. C drinks some soda and then throws the half-full bottle in the middle of the street. After that, I go to my house and they go to his house. You can imagine how shocked he was the day after when I told him all the stuff he did and said. He doesn't ever want to get this drunk again!

getting too wasted just makes dumb situations... at least it was a bit humoristic... My brother got in way worse situations than this

16. i need to stop drinking too i get too violent lol pretty much indestructable when im drunk or so thats what i think

17. i think drinkings alright. if there's some beer on the table i'll grab three any time of the day. Beer is awesome. I dont like gettin mad fucked up on alchy though, i'd rather stimulate my mind instead of dull it. i KNOW im not alone on this one :)

18. ^^totally agree.
    its nice just to drink a few beers and toke up , rather than drinking spirits actually trying to get drunk.
    being drunk is ussually a shock to me. "hey , since when did i drink so much beer?"

19. I gotta agree with you on this one bro. Alcohol is one of the most abused substances on the planet yet, it yields so little in the way of a positive effect. I have friends that drink like tomorrow was nothing but a dream. Most of their social experiences happen only after they've had a few. I still have yet to determine what the positive effects are besides lowering one's inhibitions. I do drink from time to time but not to get drunk. Alcohol, like any other potentially lethal substance must be treated with the utmost respect because at the bottom of every bottle is the used up illusion of control.

Every bottle of booze should have this printed on its lable in big red letters :

[WARNING: IF YOU ABUSE THIS SHIT YOU WILL MOST LIKELY LOSE EVRYTHING YOU HAVE EVER LOVED! DRINK AT YOUR OUR PERIL!]

Peace.

20. im fine with booze until i go on like bingers that are like 3 days of straight partying with not eating and taking lots of other shit too which has accually happened quite a bit this last summer and recenetly but i guess i do drink alot anyways, but thats what being a construction worker is