I gotta q bout my treez

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Blazin Blunts, Jul 16, 2006.

1. I just started them like 2 goin on 3 day ago and my first one thas poped up its full of white hairs but my others aint wuz dis mean ¿¿¿:confused:

2. is it normal for certan seedz to get lots of hairs on the plant young someone help me out

3. if u wanna see wut the look like go to the Growroom Diary help will be very apreciaded

4. Looks like a normal sapling to me....

5. hey dude try putting a link in like this :- http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=103160 that will send the folks straight to your pictures...

as for showing HAIRS... i think you have a long time before that happens... thay are mere seedlings, granted thay look ok but i wouldnt be worrying about hairs or anything else at this time give them a chance to grow.. and be cool.. the hairs you think you see are normal what i tend to do is when i repot into bigger pots i sink the seedlings right into the soil were "your two little leaves are" and what you will find is that those little bum fluff hairs you can see will root out... there for sucking in water dude... perfectly normal ! good luck....