Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I gota cold (weed?)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Who? MaryJane, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Ok, pretty much. There are some things in life that bug ppl more than others. I absolutly hate being sick or having a cold/flu.

Should i smoke weil im sick, or will it make me worse?

2. #2 weed4lyfe, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    :smoking:i have a cold right now. but i still do weed. in my oppinion i don't think it has done anything to me (make it worse). it could be differnt for everyone but no it hasnt made my cold worse:D. Also you dont really feel like u have a cold when ur baked/blazed

3. when i'm blazed i usually don't notice i'm sick

4. i done it before. you dont feel sick but your throat/nose feels weird, nothing too big tho you can still enjoy your high

5. I also hate being sick more than anything in the world. Last week i was sick and i still burned. It hurts the throat a little but it also takes your mind off of actually being sick. :D

6. It can make your breathing worse, but i love to smoke while sick, it usually makes me feel a lot better.

7. Yeah smokin while sick is fine, just dont share a bowl with anyone cause thats a real dick move to pass on ur cold through smoking

8. VAPORIZE ma man...theres nothin better and it fuckin heals you bro

9. #9 cephaliccarnage, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    Yeah man do it up. A couple days ago I felt like I was gonna puke so I stayed home and smoked down. For the rest of the day I felt so good that I forgot I was eve sick and when I woke up the next day I felt perfectly fine. It's definitely true that bud helps your nausea.