i got VERY LUCKY and give thnx to the man up above

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fwank01, Jan 1, 2005.

1. i posted this on another forum but here goes(for me this shit was intense)

first of all, i live in an island, dominican republic, i had to go to the airport, its a 45 minute ride, but i make it a 1:45 minute RIDE(jejeje). i just have one trusting toking buddy and i always go with him. its beatiful,heres the scenery, in the road you got palm trees and the ocean is at your right hand side, water is blue and the sun hitting the water, while the waves crash at the border.
    with a little bit of 2pac and dj quik on da radio(got tired of electronic music for a while besides this niggas talk about red eye flights and high till i die shit jejeje)just one thing is wrong, i wasnt with my regular tokin buddy but with another that i dont like tokin much with because he is so hyper when he is high and i am the opposite.
    he works for a narcotics division in the goverment. so he's like "when your with me you safe cus i work for the president as a bodyguard too and i just have to show my ID. he had a basball cap with the logos and flag of our country and at the side of the cap is his name and his rank.(something they did for an activity thats why their made in baseball caps but only these fellas get to have those caps).
    so my truck has 2 films of LIMO(limousine) blackout, on each window. so you cant see shit if they are a bit up(my windows, its still legal here to have these kind of black out films for private-car windows)
    so this foker is smoking with the windows down, since their are no traffic lights were we were riding i wasnt worried much. after a while we see a GENERAL and a bunch of POPOS ON THE BACK OF THE TRUCK. he waves goodbye to them with the blunt and at the same time blowing smoke from his mouth.
    after a while i see the tollbooth and i tell him, to stash what is left of the blunt cus its a bit crowded and if something happens were stuck. he says he dont give a fok if the people at the booth se him,im feeling uncomfortable and my high is coming down,hes fucked up.
    so i convince him and then he pulls half of his body out the window to stash whats left of the blunt in a box of malboro. i tell him not to freak but we got 5-0's behind our back i told him throw it away he said no, the general and 2 other popo's get out of their truck and start walking towards my SUV. he then threw it away.
    when the general was getting closer i inmediately put the cap on, and he said what did this person just throw over the window and i first said, good day sir, he threw a cigar, i told him to becuase we are getting near the airport and we are picking up presidents relatives, a child is coming and is not suppose to smell tabacco so i told him to throw it and we roll down the windows before we get their. my friends eyes were bloodshot so the general kept walking and turned around and came back to the truck(he was talking to me by the front passenger side.
    he asked me why my friends eyes were red, my friend was "uhhhh" and stuttering and shit.
    then he said WHY IS HE STUTTERING, i told him that he got drunk after his shift ended, celebrating that he had 4 days of vacation and then he recieved this call to acompany me. i dont mind his state, but i will fix him up before the relatives arrive.
    the general left.
    when he came out of his truck i thought he knew what was up thats why i put the hat and passed as my friend because we had nothing to lose or so i thought.
    thinking it over i was very stupid to put that cap because if the general asked me for some id that was it.
    the other 2 popos were looking inside my vehicle(from the outside, just poking their heads in) one of em saw my metal pipe, but i always unscrew the bowl so he said whats that and i said i dont know because this is my "grandfathers" vehicle.
    thats it.
    thought i share it cus i found it really stressing and my high disapeared

2. good karma at its best

3. So what are the penalties down there for getting caught?

4. Death penalty or getting your fingers chopped off so you can't light bud.

5. lol if that happened id either

1 - learn how to light a lighter with my penis

or

2 - get a slave to light my bud for me

or

3 - possibly kill myself

6. wow yea,,.... learn to light with your penis umm

7. its possible... matches my friends...matches

8. your friend is stupid to wave to a cop with a blunt in his hand and blowing out smoke. hows the bud in the Dominican Republic, ive been tehre but i didnt smoke back then

9. wow, you are so lucky to live in a place like that. I am stuck in fuking wisconsin, man fuck that. Its snowing right now, i fucking hate snow. I cant wait till i move to california.

10. great story. or at least, i imagine it would be if i could understand it. why is it that 9 out of 10 real life stories are incoherent and impossible to make sense of here at grasscity?