Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got too high last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by prettychill, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Last night i smoked a joint to myself in my room (sploof + window + towel at door = ninja smoke). I remember the thing becoming a bit of an effort to smoke towards the end but i beared with it cause i wanted to high. Anyways long and short of it was, i stumbled back to my bed once i had finished the jay and got my laptop on. I felt euphoric, never felt like it before - everything was so amazing. I was getting like, really involved in the lights on my laptop and stuff. Anyways i got facebook up and started chatting away, then it hit me retardedly - i had to type with a finger etc and my knees were wobbling a bit. Everything felt crazy. Anyways then i went through just about every emotion known to man including paranoia and getting headfucked (i felt like my skull was being pulverised etc). I felt the need to throw up what little chocolate i had ate, and i couldn't listen to my music because it was scaring me (dubstep beats messed with me). Luckily i fell asleep and don't remember much else.

But what the hell? Never had anything like that. It was starting out amazing but i just remember wanting it to end. Is there any way to avoid this happening in the future?

Also regular weekend smoker for 3 months now, but best high before this was the sitting around feeling chill watch movies stage.

2. oh man you smoked too much for your tolerance and greened out :D

but dude im jelouse you can get that high. next time just smoke half the joint and save the rest for later untill your tolerance heightens. :smoke:

3. i wish i still got this high...

4. Nice.
    Cool Story.
    Smoke.
    Pass out.
    Win

5. The white noise in dubstep can fuck with your head. Try listening to some more chilling tunes when blazing. I'm a seasoned head and I hardly listen to Dstep when I am floating.

6. Thanks for clarifying this, i'm definetly going to be a little cautious for the next wee while, buy honestly i wouldn't be jealous - it was the total opposite of enjoyable. There was admittedly some really euphoric feelings, but the paranoia and uncomfortable stuff was pretty horrific. :eek:

Definetly man, i remember listening to it and there was a monologue part and i was just so absorbed. But when i started tripping out badly, it was just fueling the fire.

7. Trust me man, smoke for a few more monthes and you'll see what we're talking about when we say we wish we could get that high...

I remembered greening out a few times when I first started smoking.... Smoked a bong for the first time when I was 13, took like a dozen rips and sat down in a beanbag chair...I could feel my entire body pulsing and I remember thinking "I wonder if I'm having a heart attack" right before I passed out for ten hours.
    Win!

8. no such thing as too high, the name of the game is to get as high as you possibly can.:smoke: