Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i got to pass a drug test in 4 days HELP plezz

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuppyBear, Jul 31, 2010.

1. #1 PuppyBear, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    i just smoked yesterday and i need to pass my UA thats in 4 days. tricks tips anything and i dont need ppl telling me the best way to pass is to not smoke i know i was stupid but help ill do anything to pass thanks

2. Run ALOT exercise ALOT sweat ALOT go to a sauna and lift weights and jog in place.

Drink lots of water.. that's the best advice I have. Good luck bro.

3. I dont know if running is the best course of action since his test is in 4 days. Maybe for a day or 2 run and sweat a lot but not every day up until the test. If I were you I'd drink a jug of 100% cranberry juice like someone on here mentioned earlier, then 2 more jugs of water. Then pop 4 aspirins before the test, I hear they mask the THC.

4. There are too many drug test treads just search for to an older thread about drug tests instead of making new ones.

5. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:hello:

ps; if you knew you had to drop, why did you smoke....:cool: