I got this heady spoon for .5

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by smokintoke, Aug 16, 2012.

1. [Pygophilia:
    Sexual arousal from seeing or touching the buttocks of another person. The term is not gender-specific. A person who is thus aroused is a "pygophilist" or "pygophile"; "pygophiliac" may be used if the arousal could be considered abnormal, pathological or extreme. In a finer sense, "pygophilist" can be used to infer a person whose predilection includes actively touching buttocks, as the suffix -ist connotes "one who does", whereas "phygophile" (-phile, "one who likes) could include those who are content merely to look at buttocks.]

I believe using a pipe as a butt plug counts as just a tad abnormal.

2. #42 smokintoke, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    I traded it again.... for this cute pink borosilicate cherry pipe iv never had a sherlie so this is cool.... I think sherlie temple will be a perfect name and it was full of hash resin that I iso washed and is sitting by the fan

View attachment Picture0028.bmp

and a hit:cool::hello:

3. haha this fuckin thread! i was cracking up :laughing:

4. I read ALL the pages. xD
    I wouldnt have traded that spoon though, just saying.

5. pipes come and go, it was that pipes time iv had my fun with it now its another stoners turn if it is meant to be it will come back it has happened twice now.....

6. double and triple blown are made up terms used to make sales, ask any glass blower.

7. This. Took 4 damn pages for this to surface. Yall nigs too busy talking bout pipes up yo ass.

8. hmmm interesting. my point was the glass is thick and not my ass my gfs:cool:

but thank you

9. That was a cool bowl/buttplug. But I also like the one you traded it for.

10. [quote name='"BushSquatting"']

This. Took 4 damn pages for this to surface. Yall nigs too busy talking bout pipes up yo ass.[/quote]

That's the best part of the thread really. OP trading pipes like they are pokemon cards is cool too I guess...

11. gotta smoke um all:cool:

12. Try not to shove this one up anyone's shitter.

13. [quote name='"smokintoke"']
    I never said anything about vaginas :confused_2:

and it was covered i slipped a doctors glove middle finger on it and went from there:cool:[/quote]

And thats why i never smoke off other peoples pipes fuckkk that!!

14. Cool buttplug bro.

15. well i sure hope you made your girl lick that clean after fun time in chocolate land!

16. If you picked up dogshit with a plastic bag between the poop and your hand, wouldn't you wash your hand before eating? lmao

Just saying. Something doesn't seem right even if it was wrapped in a latex glove. And now I am stuck wondering how long you and your girl have been planning this. :D

Did you buy the medical gloves and lube beforehand, or was it just laying around the house when someone got the idea about the pipe? Was this pre-meditated pipe abuse?

17. best thread ever... :D