I got the munchies and ate...?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by themasochist, Feb 8, 2009.

1. A domino's oven baked sandwich and 2 orders of breadsticks

:D:D

2. anything that sounds good when your stoned but i love arizona mango

3. Pan fried Ramen noodles....So good wether you are stoned or not....I think i may make canabutter at some point and use it to make it :smoking:

4. i'm actually addicted to arizona green with honey and ginseng. i honestly go through about 2-5 cans a day.

5. I consume knowledge for munchies.

6. Chocolate is my vice. You should try melted reeses pieces drizzled over popcorn. Sounds filthy, but don't judge it until your baked.

7. i used to eat anything i could find in my house, i'd eat a lot more than the OP mentioned :p but as of a couple months ago i've been kinda watching my munchies, and fell in love with my new food of choice :) i take a flat bread wrap thing, put letuce, red onions, hot peppers, a tiny bit of cheese, and some greek dressing..it's amazing :)

8. I love just about everything and can go for foods that I wouldn't normally eat. Right now, I am having the munchies desperately and just finished a plate of Knorr Asian Sides Teriyaki Rice. It was good, but not spectacular. I want more.

9. Lol me and my friends are such fat ass stoners. We polished off a bag of gummi worms, a medium size cake, and a bag of movie popcorn today :p And there r just three of us LOL... Haha but lately I crave healthy food, nothin too sweet or salty, when I'm stoned... its only when I'm w/ my friends I eat junk ;-)

10. best munchie sandwich ever (on a sub, hoagie, whatever you call it):
    pesto chicken, two fried eggs, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, a little mayo, and more pesto

so freakin' good. If i'm really stoned, i'll drop the tomatoes and get provolone cheese instead of cheddar because for some reason i get a real kick out of eating a sandwich that is only green and white when i'm super high

also who else loves lay's spinach dip??

11. i dont kno why everyones raggin on those munchies...fruits are delicious too tho..and you cant forget ice cream deffinetly the best thing when your baked

12. Cheetos are boss

13. Salt & Vinegar Kettle chips...mmm

14. Sun dried poop chunks. Mmm soo good, my mouth is watering thinking about them.

LOL, sorry im blazed.

I just eat everything when i get the mad munchies. I dont get um as bad as i used to though. But if i get hellla baked, then everythings just sooooo goood. Im skinny too.

But uhh, hot cheetos and pepsi FTW!:hello:

15. damn this thread is still going eh? I am about to eat some turkey with blue cheese stuffing.

16. last night i made some makeshift steak and cheese sandwiches with the left over dinner rolls, pot roast, and american cheese. SO good.

17. ...pfft lightweight... all you motherfuckers who are impressed. I don't want to list you what I eat for munchie time. Lets say my capacity to eat is : $150 of sushi for dinner. :S As far as eating something much less healthy... well I eat a bout the same portion in random ass shit.

18. Haha today I ate for my munchies...

2 Wendy's chicken-wraps
    1 Wendy's double-stack
    3 chicken strips
    2 servings of mac 'n' cheese
    1 brownie
    and like 3 big glasses of milk.

it tasted soooooo good. :D

19. still going eh? I had a poptart just now cherry

20. peanut butter and banana YEEO