i got the lights i just need this to complety my lighting i just dont know the name

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dulcetcalamity, Apr 9, 2006.

  1. i have 4 cfl's but now i just need something exactly like this to screw them into so theyll work i just dont know what u would call it exactly. i searched on lowes and home depot online but cant find anything remotely close to it. any help?

  2. just get one of those bathroom or ceiling fan things and wire it yourself...

Share This Page