Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coronavirus COVID-19 I got the corvid

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sethd513, May 12, 2021.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

2. Lol if you had the vaccines you more the likely wouldn't have covid right now dude..

• Like Like x 2
  3. Can I ask if you're also an anti masker at all??.. I haven't had any of the vaccines because my age group is the last to get it, but I've been out almost every single day while wearing a mask yet I haven't caught covid :confused_2::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Having two people close to me die of covid seals the deal for me. Unfortunately neither had an opportunity for a vaccination.

The vaccinations, for me, my wife and people I know were no big thing, especially compared to the alternative. I had a sore arm for a half day, my 97 year old mother didn't even have a sore arm. A small price to pay for a return to normalcy IMHO.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. See dude even if I had the vaccination me or anyone can still get covid. The vac doesn’t make you not get covid. It just prepares your body so when you do get covid you were already use to what covid would do to your body. So your immune system can fight it.

Yes I wear my mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Do you use hand sanitizer/wash your hands after being in public?? You must have done something to catch it dude :confused_2:

7. Always man. Idk what Happened. She thought I had pink eye and then 3-4 days later I was super sick. I’d assume my hands were on something that had covid and gor transfered to me through a simple itch or touch.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

8. I know a few people who have had covid because of eating/drinking in doors while working... Do you have a track & trace system where you live at all??? We do over here & it narrows it down to how you got it/the people you've been in contact with

9. I’m not sure. I got a call from the board of health that was about it. It’s crazy how fogged this makes you.

10. Did you read about the 33 y/o Boulder CO. police officer last week?
    He's been very outspoken on social media against masks.........claiming it was infringing on his personal rights.
    He also made remarks on social media claiming he didn't want to be a guinea pig like the sheep getting the vaccine and possibly growing a horn out of their head by taking an (his words) unproven vaccine.

He died a few days ago from covid.........I guess he won't have to worry about the horn. Idiot.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. clintfauci.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Covid is not real, i'm sorry to say. You have been had. And the vaccine is really a great conspiracy scheme to implant microchips in your body so we can be tagged and tracked like cattle. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is the truth.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Children are not at high risk for Covid, but if I had kids I would have gotten vaccinated right away to protect myself due to the risk of being laid up if I caught covid and became too ill to care for them properly while sick.

14. ive Seen hundreds of vials of the vaccine at my job and haven’t seen any microchips yet lol

15. it was a joke lol, i was just saying what a lot of people sadly believe

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ohh ok my bad lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. That is misleading .... If you been vaccinated you have less chance catching the virus.
    Plus if your not sick you have less chance of spreading the virus ..
    The numbers of people getting infected per day is dropping .
    I can only think that less people contracting the virus is due to the vaccine ..

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Professional golfer from Spain, Jon Rahm, was forced to withdraw from the Memorial tournament after his 3rd round on Saturday because he tested positive for Covid.

The PGA was informed last Monday that Rahm had been in contact with a person who had covid, so he was put in isolation from the rest of the players and required to get daily testing.........by Saturday he tested positive.

The downside for him is that he is the defending champion and was leading the tournament by 6 strokes. The winning player would go on to win $1.675 million in prize money.

He is a no-vaxxer...........and he's also a fucking idiot.........obviously.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Some morons may believe that. But even more morons think wearing 2 masks isn't retarded. However that view point is the type that is used by the media simply to discredit anyone that disagrees with them. So when you talk about the real holes in the narrative, they can paint you as believing whatever BS controlled opposition fake conspiracy they want.

But hey, since brain dead mainstream propaganda outlet watchers either don't know what the word conspiracy actually means, or they willingly choose to hold double standards with no principle, they went from deleting and censoring posts on social media about covid possibly being made in a lab, to now that the mainstream media acknowledges it as a possibility, allowing it. Labeling it a conspiracy theory, to now just calling it "news".

I don't trust known, confirmed liars that lie time and time again. The truth doesn't fear a lie. And when you start totalitarianly trying to control the whole narrative of something to where you're censoring people, you have no credibility.

• Funny Funny x 1