Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coronavirus COVID-19 I got the corvid

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sethd513, May 12, 2021.

1. Oh man so after almost a year of staying clear from her, the naught neighbor corvid came over. My wife is negative and the baby so far so good. It’s been 4 days of me wearing sunglasses inside and being in so much pain I can’t even describe it. I can see why so many have died from this. If it wasn’t for my eddibles I’d have no relief as there is no way I’m vaping till this is better. My throat and sinus are trashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Why didn't you get vaccinated?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Prayers for you and the family. Seems most cannabis users get past it without serious complications. Keep us posted please.

I'm not an antivaxer at all but I've been skeptical of the "emergency authorization experimental vaccine" and didn't want to be an early guinea pig for it. I was hoping for a Vaccine 2.0 by now and the J&J single shot is still the leading candidate.

Now with new case numbers way down and everything opening back up I think I'll just keep being prudent and limiting contacts in general. It's not like I have a large circle of friends. Being such an asshole tends to keep people at a comfortable distance.:)

No doubt they will make it mandatory if you want to Travel / Fly and I'll have to eventually take one of the "Jabs" if I want to participate in society in general. Curious how summer will shake out.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Why did you have your neighbor over lol I avoid every 1 like this unless they have a mask on & we're outside
    tenor - 2021-05-12T152408.646.gif

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. I won't even see my antivaxer brother.........him and all the rest of the antivaxers have done nothing to help keep the rest of us safe.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Not getting vaccinated slows the return to normal life for everyone, not just the refuser.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I got the two Covid19 Vaccines. I want to protect my quality of life ,, being sick isn't quality of life for anyone ..
    I wear a mask in public .
    I try to remain 6 ft from everyone .

Goodmorning GC

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. I am anti vac. I’ve never had the flu or a flu vaccine. I’m not about to be a science experiment either.

My neighbor didn’t come over, everyone’s neighbor is corvid right now. It was a joke.

If I was drinking tincture these last 5 days would of been unbearable. Today is the first day I went outside. This is a savage virus. It’s wild. It feels different. It messes with multiple parts of your body. I’ll go from dragon throat to ear infection to sinus infection to eating a huge plate of food to then not be able to walk because my joints are all inflamed.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I hope you don't run out of tincture, mate. Hope you get over it soon, @sethd513 .

• Like Like x 1
  10. I disagree with you not getting the vaccine ,, I think if you love your wife and child you do everything to protect them from everything and anything that would harm or make them sick ,

I hope you have speedy recovery , and i hope your wife and child don't catch the virus.

• Like Like x 3
  11. #11 MickFoster, May 12, 2021
    Last edited: May 12, 2021
    So you'd prefer to be a statistic? :rolleyes:
    But I thought it was a hoax.........just the flu they said. Lol.
    I feel sorry for your wife and child, and I hope they stay uninfected, in spite of your failure to protect them.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Fortunately I just had a harvest so I should be good

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Ouch dude. That hurts. My wife is a nurse and breast feeds and she didn’t get one either. Any jack ass comments to make about that scenario too? Make sure to really stretchy that last brain cell before you answer this one....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. #14 MickFoster, May 12, 2021
    Last edited: May 12, 2021
    So neither of you felt it necessary to do everything you could to protect yourselves or your child from this virus?
    I wish your child the best of luck. :thumbsup:

Apparently intelligence is not a prerequisite to being a parent or a nurse.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. So who are you? You aren’t married and have no kids and can comment? Or you do have a family? In either of those scenarios it sounds like you are more of a follower then a leader. My wife and I make our decisions together and we have to live with them at the end of the day. Your definition of intelligence sounds like as long as it’s on the tv it’s real so let’s do what they say. Your choices are your own. I’m not the guy at the grocery store Without a mask on spreading conspiracy theory crap. Or belittling anyone for trying to do what they think is right. My child is the future. Her generation is getting our shit sandwich to pick up. If she dies from sickness then it’s just like everything else, survival of the fittest. The world we live in wants us on meds but look how much cancer and obesity we have. Same people saying get the shot define our food. They define our laws. For the majority I feel you need this type of guidance because people are mostly followers like yourself. I’m not knocking on your koolaid or asking you to drink mine so try not to be so frustrated with other peoples choices in life since they don’t make any difference on yours.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. That's where you're wrong my friend.
    No-vaxers like you and your wife affect everyone during this pandemic.
    We are all waiting anxiously for herd immunity to be reached so we can get back to normal, but none of you no-vaxers want to be a part of the solution.......just the problem.
    I hope you have a complete recovery and don't infect anyone else.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. You can get a vaccine and it has a 75-95% chance of being effective. What’s effective? You still can get sick and you can still spread the virus even if you have the shot. The shot doesn’t give you immunity or is in anyway a vaccination. It’s just synthetic materials pumped Into your body to make a shit load of money and still doesn’t solve the issue that covid is, which is over population. To many people going to many places to fast.

So you’d rather me get the shot so we can all go out to do something instead of really getting sick and allowing the body to do what it needs to thrive. You want instant satisfaction. Just like everyone else. And that’s fine, that’s how we are conditioned now a days. I just try not to fall for it it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Fwiw my daughter was suppose to get a hep b vaccination multiple times before age 1. Being a baby, she would get the same dose that a 300lb adult would get for the same shot. Now how can you tell me that’s helpful for all of man kind? How does this mind set get us further. Look at cancer. It’s sugar fed. Look at diabetes. Well that’s carbs, which is sugar again. Low fat is no fat. You can’t live that way. You don’t sound well educated on your own journey let alone anyone else’s. It’s ok to ask for help or to figure out there may be a better way after the fact. If we’ve been doing the same exact thing then we aren’t learning and we aren’t growing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Some people don't want to be a guinea pig for big pharma by taking a vaccine that is completely unknown what it will do to you in the long run, for a virus that most people would almost be guaranteed to survive. Where deception has already objectively occurred in statistics reporting deaths of people with covid being counted as deaths from covid. With God knows what in what they're shooting into your body. From companies that are immune to lawsuits for side effects caused from it. Being propped up by supporters of depopulation (with easily available evidence of this from just a few years ago) like Bill Gates.

Some people trust in their immune system to fight off something that's unlikely to kill them more so than the likes of big pharma and Bill Gates. Some people respect others freedom of free will and autonomy to exist as a human being, who don't need to submit to the will of subjective authorities that are mighty aggressive in their so called efforts to "help" people to the point where they quite obviously consider the use of force in some cases. Just know that every action in the universe has an equal reaction. I'd consider that heavily before you fuck around and try some retarded shit and pay the price for it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. I'll take my odds without the 'vaccine'. The only one that I would even consider is the J&J one, and that one has problems at the moment so I'll wait and see. It's the only one that is an actual 'Vaccine' if you use the definition that has been standard for decades. Merriam-Webster recently changed the actual definition of the word "Vaccine" to include mRNA therapy. Before that the word vaccine meant an injection of dead or weakened versions of what you were trying to defeat. And even using the old definition the J&J vaccine is based on the Adenovirus, not the Coronavirus. My age group has a 99% plus survival rate if I DO catch the virus. The vaccine has 95% chance of keeping me alive if I DO catch it. It may or may not have a prophylactic effect, that is yet to be determined. It may or may not prevent spreading the virus, that is also to be determined. I have a ready supply of Hydroxychloroquine on hand, and can always get a script for HCQ/Ivermectin online if needed. And the argument that somehow me taking the vaccine is going to make your vaccine work better is specious at best, downright illogical at worst.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1