I got the blues

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NFloyd2357, Nov 28, 2008.

1. and the love bug...

some of you may remember a post i made earlier. well, i finally asked this girl out that i just had a feeling about. I talked to her, and got her number. Later (this sounds so highschool, but hey its still a sign) she facebook friends me, and then leaves me a friendly wall comment. I end up talking to her online for a while. she tells me she's glad that i asked for her number... another good sign

Then i casually ask her to go to panera with some friends... she has work
    I talk to her some more, and ask her to a similar, unagressive event
    at this point i sense she's being turned off... so i just ask her wats up, if im coming on too strong, and i told her how strongly i feel abot her, but that all i really want is to just hang out (which is gods honest truth).... so i basically just get the impression to take it slow (which is funny because im so slow acting with girls, and so passive/unagressive)

so i tlak to her again yesteryda. we talk for a while, and she seems interested, but after a while it seems like shes loosing interest, and i have to pry just to talk to her. so i tell her im tired and going to bed. We had already talked about a take home exam we had for a class, so i threw in something like "ok, well im going to bed. we should work on that exam sometime this weekend." and all she says is "night"

i cant tell if i;ve completely turned this girl off, or if confessing how i really feel is making her test me now. its driving me nuts. i dont know how she feels about me, and i just wanna ask... shes givin me so many positive signals, but then shes seemd so aloof and like she just wants me to leave her alone. i dont know what to do, and its driving me nuts cuz i cant get this girl outta my head... i know theres something about her,

2. You can't tell girls you want them imo.

3. Talk to her a bit less, make sure she sees you talkin to other girls...play the jealousy game man! All is fair in love and war.
    Then again, if she's not into you, you can't force her to be.:confused_2:

4. well man in that situation you have done all you can do. u laid it on the line by telling her your into her. Whether or not she comes around is up to her. What you need to do is just tell her "hey you know my number, you know where i am, if you want to talk to me then come find me. Right now i got other thing to do"

5. You're cooked man. You came on too strong and miffed her a bit. Listen to Buzzard, you can't do shit like that so early on.

But still, kudos for at least trying, now you just have to perfect the art.

6. sounds like you came on too strong with too little confidence. if your gonna tell a girl your into her up front like that youve gotta be cocky about it thats just how the world turns. women like to be persued but they dont like pussies. act like your uninterested for a while and tease her about things, then after youve done that make a move again. theres a reason the girls had crushes on the boy who pulled their pig tails on the playground in gradeschool.

7. girls are confusing