I got stabbed

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jun 16, 2007.

1. yeah dude make this near death experience into some good..

go explain of extreme pain and tell them it hurts really bad inside your lower chest.

2. Holy shit dude..glad to see you're doing alright. People are fucking CRAZY these days..

3. damn man, it's not your fault she wanted to hang out with you guys...how were you supposed to know she had a boyfriend.

I was involved in a fight outside a club earlier this yr and after me and my friends won, someone stabbed me in the arm and cliped an atery. If i wasn't so close to a hosptial i could have bled to death it wasn't fun. What kinda pain killers did you get?

my advice is to conserve them if you can, because just to warn you the worst part about a stab wound is when it heals. When mine was healing it hurt worse than the actual stabing itself...

4. dude thats soooo fucked up, that's why I usually carry a knife on me, especially when I have money or bud on me

5. Damn bro that looks like it fuckin HURT! hope you feel better man

6. damn that is fucked dude. just hope the guy that did that gets what he deserves in prison in the form of a big black dude named Bubba who likes fresh meat

7. damn that hella blows. Hope your doing alright....... i'm betting you can't smoke cuz of this?? does it hurt at all when you toke??? if so make some cookies or brownies or something.

8. damn that looks like a shitty stitching job on the larger wound.
    sit back, relax and heal up motion.

9. i sent that guy to stab you just to let all you fuckers know that you can be touched and when ondrugz makes the call somebody gets stabbed

haha naw real shit that sux bro but atleast he didnt punture your lung though :bongin:

10. shit man horrible ... get some painkillers and jus heal up man

11. TECHN9NE said guns are not the answer

am i too high or is that fucking funny

12. :laughing:

LMAO!

13. Holy shit dude, sue the fucking shit outta that man.

14. That is some pretty funny shit ChroniKKKKKK.

15. did they have to open you up for exploratory surgery? that looks like you were sliced.

so now that the fool is locked up...you can do some exploratory diggin in his lady

16. i dont think so man, the guys that stab for shit like that are usually the crazy motherfuckers and more likely to do the raping than be raped

17. You talkin about mutt-munchies?

18. You need some kind of weapon that'll make someone piss themselves when they see it. Consider getting one of those crazy pump-shotguns, or some beefed up pistol like a Desert Eagle. Hope you heal up quick man.

19. just so you guys know "TECHN9NE" is the name of a rapper. Just because that's his username doesn't mean thats what he's all about. But that's not the case with mine, i'm all about cannabis baby. ;)

And carring a weapon around all the time isn't the answer, especially for us smokers. It's not good to get caught with both bud and a weapon, that's just a stupid decision because then cops have more of a reaoson to consider you dangerous, a criminal, dealer etc. and want you locked up. And bringing wepons into fights only worsens the situation...and leads into people getting jumped, gang activity etc. I've seen it happen first hand man. Baseball bats lead to knifes, knives lead to pistols and nines, nines lead to semi autos and pumps, it just goes on and on. And if you think you're carrying a weapon that makes someone "piss themselves when they see it", chances are someone will end up come lookin for you with a better one.

20. But see it's different here in good ole Texas for us that have the responsibility to keep their records SPOTLESS. You can get a Concealed Handgun License when you turn 21. I was riding with my friend Joey who has his, and he got pulled over for going like 5 mph above the limit and he handed the cop his DL and his CHL and said , "Officer, I'm carrying a .45 in the center console." The cop told us to hold on, went to his car for like 45 seconds came back and told us to be careful and have a good night.

It says something about you, ya know.