Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got SOOO hooked up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Looks good to me.

2. I get that crazy hook up at McDonalds when I can get 60 orders of WHATEVA I LIKE!

(dollar value menu)

3. watch the jar be the heighth of a lighter lmao

4. not trying to be a dick but it looks like some fire reggie to me

5. I don't think thats the reason why. I tethe price I get and it doesn't make me personally feel good. When I tell people a price I get, it's to say to people "hey weed is this cheap, the people who are selling to you are kind of ripping you off, you should try for better deals"

When I first started buying weed I was paying $20 a G. Until one day I said "this is BS, most people pay way less" I would just start refusing deals if the price was more than $15 a gram. Once I started getting it for $80 for 7g on the regular I started demanding a lower price from dealers if they wanted my bussiness. If they wouldn't lower price I would always just say "well I'm not gonna buy it at that price, so if you change your mind you know what price I'll pay". Many times they would cave and I'd get a good deal because to them when you walk out the door it's money walking out the door. Buyind budz on the streets is the same thing too (*which I've only done when on Vacation) always low ball them, they just want to get out of there with some money

Now adays I pay $200-150 an ounce for dank bud in Washington State. When I first was smoking it was $320-$250 easily for not very good stuff.

6. How much is in there?

7. He wasn't being an ignorant asshole though?

8. We need a comparison, that honestly doesn't look that hooked up, worth 60 I guess but I need to compare it something like a lighter

9. Do a size comparison, hold up a pen or a coin to it.

10. Damn your lucky,

Take good care of that jar.