Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got SOOO hooked up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Not where i live

2. #23 Buffalo11024, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    Damn fellas. Now I feel very fortunate in my connections. Would have figured prices like that in cities of the northeast. Higher cost of living. Oklahoma is close too. Btw not trying coming across badly.

3. your life sucks if your paying over that. hate to inform you

4. Oklahoma has some shitty weed laws though, which tends to drive prices up.

5. Greedy people or too many hands in it. Sucks.

6. Get the hell off your high horse. Just because you have better connections doesn't give you the right to say someone's life sucks because they pay a little bit more.

7. Agreed, but doesn't always even have to have anything to do with connections. I know some good dealers, but because I live in Alaska, I still pay out the ass for weed. Doesn't mean anyone's life sucks, lol, just means they're in a geographic location where it's harder to come by...

Y'all need to chill out and realize that the price of anything changes depending on where you go, stop hating just 'cause you happen to live in a weed-friendlier area and enlighten yourselves. Economics.

Anyways, can't really tell what size the jar is, but if you think you got a good deal then good on ya man :)

8. looks like a medium sized 60 sack i guess.
    but if it floats your boat then good for you :), any idea on the strain?
    I'm glad you got a deal
    :bongin:

9. lol chill out, i was just being and ignorant asshole to the guy being an ignorant asshole. no hard feelings

10. Hmm. I don't recall ever saying what I pay for bud? I have my connections buddy. :smoking:

11. Damn this thread just ruined my high...and im fking drunk too damnit good fuckin night

12. Your brain is so small, it's actually quite embarrassing.

13. Its funny people always come in talking about how much better they get stroking their own ego

14. Am I the only one that thinks that looks like some mids?....

15. So confused....are people attacking me or that other guy

16. U didnt even scale? What kind of buy is that?..."yeah heres a jar for $60 man take it easy"

17. lol dont say stroking when I'm faded, I choked on my OJ

18. Every fucking time.

19. I grew up chasing the things to stroke my ego....I got petted like a kitten at least 3 times a day.

It was pretty hard to stop getting my ego stroked, but now that its all said and done i feel a lot better about myself and feel a lot sorrier for all the people who are going through that kinda phase