Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got SOOO hooked up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Payed $60 ( slc ) this is fat as fuckkkkkk

Attached Files:

2. I just got ripped off...

3. How and why?!!! It musta been a grower right?

4. Lol he must've somehow jacked you another way, make sure you have all your belongings with you and wallet, because it should be a sin to get that much for $60.

5. How big is that jar?

The way it look makes me think its kind of smaller, like a 6-7 gram nug

6. size comparison?

7. The jar isnt that big...

8. For 60$ i can hook you up wit a new xbox360 game of your choice

9. Well heres the story, he just got off work and had some stuff on him but didnt have his scale, me being a smart stoner ;) i have a scale, but its a food scale. It doesnt measure .3 .4 .5 etc... Only 1 g 2 g 3 g etc....well he just kept on loading it up till it said 6 g but i think i got that and then some .

10. So you got hooked up like up to .9?

11. Who knows...all i know is this is the most weed ive gotten for $60

12. Nahh just a good dealer haha

13. #13 Buffalo11024, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    $10/g is full on retail bro. Hate to inform you. Got me curious as to what strain.

14. That does look like a tiny jar. I think I got more than that for $40.

15. Not everywhere, Bro. Hate to inform you.

16. What strain?

17. looks like a pretty awsome hook up if you ask me man

18. I didnt pay more than 280 an o in ks for any strain. Better in CO. Where you guys at.

19. You are incredibly retarded. Stop making useless posts. You're trying way to hard to hate on this thread. So go outside buddy, go toke up because you need it a lot. Instead of hating on a forum.

20. Alot of places are pretty bad with their prices dude. I live in Oklahoma and I've had people try to charge me $350 a few times. Mostly it's around $300 an O unless you get like a QP.