Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i got some ??s help!!!!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by claykid69, Jul 7, 2006.

1. ok well i live in so cal but i wanted to know if you could get your card for like mild a-d-d if someone could tell please it would help thanks

2. You mean a medical card? I'm not too sure what you mean; can you give more info?

3. dude, u can make something up and get a medi card in cali, just say ur having trouble falling asleep, insomnia, ummm. your back hurts, head aches, like anything and make sure u go to a doctor that actually prescribes it, there is a list of them on the internet somewhere i forget the sight.

4. Some people actually use this for legit reasons. Fuck anybody who makes up an excuse to get a card. The doctors are now starting to require backup documents, so don't go spitting any BS to them. Don't give legit patients a bad rap by trying to lie and get a card.

5. dont be an asshole wheelchairwilly. i was stating a FACT i live in fing kentucky, i cant do this so dont come spitting BS at me

6. Don't tell people to come lie and fuck up our medical marijuana initiative. Doctors want paperwork from previous doctors. How do you know the facts if you haven't been around Cali clubs and patient groups? There are many legitamite reasons to get medical mj, and if you don't have one, just smoke it, cali is so relaxed, I walk around puffing joints all the time, never even been questioned.

7. you do not need one for a-d-d, if they went and gave a med card to every little kid with a-d-d, 50% of kids at schools would always be failing, more selling issues too, they dont want kids to get cards especially because they know where it leads them. i have depression, insomnia, and anxiety so it was as easy as a snap for me to get 1, also my mom knows a good pot doctor in San Francisco that helped her with serious meth addiction problems and hands down will sell her med cards for 100! Thats how i got 1 when i was 17, mom signed papers. If you in the cali area, i can easily get you one if you really need it. It somewhat pisses me off when my friends go in and say they have back problems even though no medical reported documents of any back problems and still get one anyway. SIGH.

8. Dude please stop saying you dont need one for add. You're not a doctor, everyones situation is different and everyone reacts differently to different types of medications. I strongly urge you to call BOTH of my doctors and have a nice chat with them before you go around telling people that medical marijuana wont work for people with add. I hate to come across as a prick but it's a slap in my face when you say it doesn't help.

9. or i can spend 1 hour of my tmie to get a card, i know how that shit works, and then i can legally have herb on me at any time.

hmmm....smoke illegaly, or legally, i think ill choose the latter one, so stop being a dick, and give him advice or get out of the thread

10. Only get a card for legitimate reasons.

11. craigslist.org

12. Just to clarify....obtaining a card for a condition you don't have or a condition that marijuana doesn't help with is NOT legally smoking marijuana. In fact its MORE ILLEGAL then if you were to get caught smoking without a card. Keep telling people to go commit fraud, good one.

You need to realize you're encouraging people to do something that put legitimate patients like myself at risk of not getting my medicine. Not only are you encouraging people to go commit fraud and break the law you are encouraging them to potentially screw the sick and dying out of their medicine. This is why people are giving you attitude. Bottom line is what you're doing is not cool. If you don't want people bitching at you then don't go around encouraging other to fuck over innocent legitimate patients like myself.

People are being a dick to you because people like you have no problem with others breaking the law in order to screw over legitimate patients like myself. What do you expect, do you want us to toss flowers at you and praise you for fucking over innocent people. Comon now dude, you have to see why people get pissed off at people like you.

13. Willy, you are spot on; if people abuse this system, and lie in order to get stoned, they will eventually remove it, and all of you, even those who do have it for legitimate reasons, will have it taken away from you. The few will ruin it for the masses. You only have to look at the UK health system to see this; people taking the piss left, right and centre is slowing screwing the system up for those that do need it.

Sorry, nushaganazad, Sugar, but I think you are speaking arse water.

14. i was giving him my personal advice, wat this website is for, and i know that about half, OR MORE of the poeple using medi marijuana its for unlegit reasons, so im getting bitched at for telling someone else to mise well go on with the system because its working........

15. That doesn't make it alright; like I said, the UK's health service and benefits system is in a shit state on account of things like this.

16. Hey man, I think you're cool on this one.

(I can also see how he could have been misunderstood)

17. im not saying it wouldnt help add but add isnt a severe enough condition that requires medical marijuana. so stop using THAT as an excuse to try to get medical buds legally and keep getting them through your dealer like everyone else !!! freaking kids these days....i have add too ya know and i happen to know for a fact they wouldnt give you a card for that anyway.

18. So its fair to all these people bull shitting there ways to get a med card and then all of us that arent bull shitting taking the risk every day of getting arrested for possession of marijuana?

19. You are welcome to call not just one of my doctors but both of my doctors who would testify under oath in a court of law that medical marijuana has helped me greatly. You are not a doctor you have no right to tell me what medicine works or wont works cause you are not a doctor!! If you had even the slightest medical experience you would know there are different severities to practically every medical condition.

I’m very insulted you would accuse me of being a faker or scammer when you don’t even know me and you haven’t done a medical evaluation of me or monitored me while using medical marijuana. You call me a ‘freaking kid’ (by the way I’m a grown man) but yet you’re the one acting like a child going around and accusing legitimate patients of scamming the system when you don’t even have any medical credentials.

I’ve done more to help sick people across California and America than most people on this website if not everyone. I’m one of the people personally responsible for helping get Medical Marijuana on the law books in California. I’ve worked side by side with politicians and law enforcement to help protect the rights of legitimate patients. I WOULD NOT WORK SIDE BY SIDE WITH POLITICANS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT IF I WEREN’T A LEGITMATE PATIENT. Yet you have the nerve to accuse me of just wanting to get high and you call me a freaking kid. I doubt I’ll get it but you really should apologize.

I’m as legal a patient as they come. As I said earlier…don’t tell people what will and won’t work for a medical condition YOU ARE NOT A MOTHER FUCKING DOCTOR SO STOP PRETENDING TO BE ONE!!

20. .......now you just crossed the line. why you take this so far ? all i basically was saying was "in the governments point of view, add is not a legitamit enough of an excuse to get a canna card" and ya i guess i take some of that back from the last post but you have to understand thats what it sounds like to me. and by the way i have a med card so brush the dirt of my shoulder.