Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i got some questions i want answered right now

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Oct 11, 2013.

1. ok so i used to smoke weed and i sketched out a lot so i didn't smoke much ever like 1-2 hits. so i took break now i can basically smoke as much as i want off a glass pipe and be fine. but i wanna get even higher than i seem to get off a glass bowl. so like i smoke at a kinda slow pace just pack it and take a hit then like take a 5 min or so break and do that. i wanna know how much more fucked up i'd get off a bong, and off edibles. cus I've smoked a glass bong like 2 weeks ago and got crazy high way higher off just 1 hit than my bowls been getting me and i sketched out a little (more than that i didn't know wtf was going on really lol my heart was pounding i felt like i was in a dream crazy shit) but it was a good feeling. i wanna know more info on my bowl vs a bong and also edibles. are edibles like a bong high? cus idk if i could be THAT high (it was intense ok) for hours. like I didn't understand anything/much of anything like... ya

2. i need to know cus i really like to get high ok

3. 13

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. i need to know u gay guys

5. Lololololollolololololololololololololololololololllollololololo oh shit man idk!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Probably 14

7. 15

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'm gonna go with 14

9. Good to know - because we were so curious.

10. 13 seems about right

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known ~ Carl Sagan

11. Hahahaha, this thread man....

Ah, to be 13 again XD

12. Immature 19 year old

13. rofll I needed this before work..  Thanks OP! 

14. :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  

Attached Files: