Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got some Kief, whats the best way to make some Hash?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bajiggy, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ****** ****** ******, so whats the best way?

2. You\'re going to make hash out of kief?! :confused:

3. Ya does\'nt make sense!

4. fuck u ******

[COLOR=\"Red\"]This is an adult forum. If you cannot behave as one, you won\'t be around much longer - TokinBlue[/COLOR]

fuck off tokin blue he was saying shit about me. U can obviously make hash outta kief cuz vicious just posted a video on how to do it.
    [COLOR=\"Red\"]

Oh no...you\'re not going to disrespect one of our Mods after they give you a warning. No way. *RMJL[/COLOR]

5. ^^I\'m sure that\'ll help produce answers to your question.

6. Kief is basically hash.I mean there are alot of diff types of Hash.Oil,Charas.bubble.dry sieve.You could press your kief into a pcuk or something so its more like a small block of Hash.I like just regular old kief though not compressed.Its up to you though.You could make some oil out of it though.

7. suck my ******

[COLOR=\"Red\"]This kind of post isn\'t going to float here - TokinBlue[/COLOR]

8. how me do this?

9. Well take your Kief put it in a mason jar.Then get some Medical grade isopropyl alchahol.I think you use the same amount of iso as you do kief/bud.So if you fill it up half way with kief fill it up half way with oil.Then shake it for about 10-20 seconds for super potent oil.After you shake it take out and pour threw a strainer to get out all the plant matierl.Then let it sit and dry for 24 hours or so.You ma want to purge it also.The plate that you use to pour the liquid on has to be glass then get a boiling thing of water and put the plate right over it so the water just touches the plate do this until the Iso is out of the mixture then cure or just dry and smoke up and be prepared to be shitfaced.The more potent it is the more golden it is.It looks bad ass man.Or you could make it With Butane if you have enough Plant material.Do you want to know hot to make it that way?

If you want some links on how to make it pm me or search iso oil or qwiso or bho.

10. He must have turrets typing syndrome.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Chill with the disrespect. *RMJL[/COLOR]

11. Are you talking about me?

12. Mandala pretty much nailed it but i\'ll add a couple things. 10-20 seconds is actually a quick wash. Depending on the type of hash you want, and the quality bud you\'re using you may want to do a second, or longer wash (time bud is in ISO).

If you have some fire bud or trim, and want a light golden hash, a 10-20 sec wash is perfect. It takes about the 20 seconds for an amount of the THC to be extracted. A longer wash (20-60) begins extracting other parts of the bud, such as CBN and CBD (those give you the couch lock buzz), and will give you a darker looking hash. I usually do a quick wash, and a separate dark wash, sometimes with the same material used in the first.

It doesn\'t matter too much how much Iso you use, since it will eventually evaporate, it will change how long it takes to dry. I have used an extremely small amount of Iso which evaporated in seconds leaving around .2 ready to go. On the other hand, I\'ve used enough to cover the bottom of those glass brownie type things and left it out overnight and came back to green gooy bubbles that was heavenly. You can also use a hair dryer (preferably on cool) and have it ready in 10-20min. As far as I know purging works best for BHO hash, since the butane reacts violently to the hot water considering it\'s a gas at room temp. I\'ll have to try it with ISO to see if it drys differently.

-----------

Considering you\'re making hash from Kief, and not bud, trim or a fresh harvy. You\'ll probably want to do finger hash. ISO works wonders for small yields since it just extracts and evaps, but finger hash sounds more like what you\'re loooking for. I have no clue how much kief you have.

<object width=\"425\" height=\"355\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/PkvygAXIdr8&rel=1\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"></param><embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/PkvygAXIdr8&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"></embed></object>

13. </P>
    thanks man that looks sick. I was also wondering about shoe hash, its in the 6 ways to make hash sticky. All it says to do is put a few drops of water in a bag with kief in it and then put it in the microwave, u then can press it by putting it in ur shoe and walking. Has anyone ever done this and would it work?

14. i dont think im gonna do the iso method, i already made some hash this way outta leaves and stems. It worked pretty good:)

15. Pretty much the same thing in the video above, but I can\'t imagine it would turn out as nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.