I got so lucky!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mbleezy, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Well yesterday my friends and i had gotten some OG Kush and rolled at FAT blunt. We went to a local park and had a 30 pack we were sippin on. Were sitting there and we see this car comin up be he turns around...than he turns around again and heads for us... We start to head for the woods but then he goes off road on our ass and we finally realize its a fuckin cop! He than spot lights us ( i have the fat ass blunt and a beer in my hand). I go behind a tree and eat the blunt and drop the beer... yeah i freaked the fuck out.
    After i walk out from behind a tree with my three friends he asks us what were doing we said just chillin. Than he tells us to find another place to chill. He than goes and pulls and u-turn (right were we ditched our beer) he than see the beer cans and tell us to "pick up your beer cans while your at it". We get nothin... and mind you i look around 17 and my other friend looks like he is around 15 or 16. We got lucky!

2. how is that lucky :confused:

3. Because that cop could have been a hard ass and searched them. Nice move putting the blunt in your mouth. I would have just threw it some where though.

4. :hello:hahah fuckin awsome
    GJ boy , i lovin da crooked cops too.
    To Purp he got away with drinking, and smoking. The police could probably smell some OG kush cause its dat bomb. You shouldnt have eaten that blunt mayne.. How much of it did you smoke? I bet the cop would have hit that shit mabye thats only in Da HTown it would.

5. i bet you felt stupid for eating the blunt after that. haha, Did you atleast get fucked up off of it? I would have just stuck it in your pants or shoe or something. Cops can't search you without probable cause (in cali at least).

6. yeah i felt real dumb, buts it was better than getting mip's or going to jail haha. And it was a nice new blunt to, and we just started smokin it.

7. Go drink in a front yard like a mexican. . .

;)