i got so high today!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by weedx420, Nov 15, 2012.

1. plz help. today my friends kinda left school without me at lunchtime so i had to walk through the big crowd of smokers to get to them. while i was walking through them they offered me this big blunt but i said no because i didnt really know what was init but they kept shuving it in my face so i just took a puff. after that i didnt really feel anything so i countined taking puffs. 6-7 puffs later it hit me like a ton of bricks. i dont now what was in the weed but it stunk so bad so im guessing it was pretty dank. anyway after it hit me everthing kinda goes blank. when i got home today i had a punishment excercise and everyone kept calling me a legend on the way home. i asked them what i did and they wont twll me. anyway i had a test today and i hav know idea how i done. im like a straight a student and im guessing i flunked it. all i can remember is not being able to sit down and pick up my pencil. what do i fo.

2. Find a furry wall and pet it.

3. I barely understood what happened.

Who the fuck offered you a blunt?

4. You smoked, it's not like you took a hard drug. It was not laced and there should be no reason you can't remember unless you have dormant psychological issues.

5. I hope you passed that test

"Quality, over Quantity."

6. I'm with PeruvianDank, but sounds like a crowd of people forced you to smoke a blunt, was the crowd that big that you had to walk through the middle of it??

7. [quote name='"HiowA:)"']Find a furry wall and pet it.[/quote]

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!
    This dude,

8. I remember when I was 14.

Dude, just chill. You're high, you'll sober up. Just ride it out and everything will be alright. It'll wear off. Those other guys were just yankin' your chain for getting so fried. A word to the wise for next time: you're never going to feel anything after just one puff. Take a few hits and let it sink in before you hit the wall.

9. seriously i dont know what was in it.wat is up with me.

10. Maybe things have changed in the eight-or-so years since I've been there, but from what I recall of high school, kids didn't typically stand around in huge groups smoking blunts laced with unmentionables (aka Jeffery, nod to stroking the furry wall :cool:) during lunch hour.

In all likelihood, it was just weed.

11. I can tell by your post you are a straight "A" student......:rolleyes:

12. OP's posting history should leave one wondering...is he posting anything that is true or is it all a lie.

13. im writing this on my phone really fast sorry for the spelling mistakes and badb vocabulary. just try your best to understand it.

14. [quote name='"weedx420"']im writing this on my phone really fast sorry for the spelling mistakes and badb vocabulary. just try your best to understand it.[/quote]

Bro, I wish I coulda walked through my smoke pit and offered or seen any pot. But it was all smokes, and i stick to weed. Lucky you to get a blunt. And sometimes you'll trip off need. Its weird as Fuck, I know. But ride it out. Go take a shit and slow down lol