I got so high it ruined my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by romofan7, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Ok...so my friend from downtown Chicago sells me some weed. I go to his place and he gives me 2 grams for $40. Im not an experienced pothead so I wasnt quite sure what i was doing...so i take my weed and go home...its about 11 p.m and my parents are asleap..i rolled up some weed and a joint and went outside and took about 3 hits or so....then I come back inside and go on my laptop while in my bed..i type in my user password and im in...i decide to go on facebook and look at some pics...the whole night was a blurr...i dont remember much..i remember waking up at about 9 a.m the next morning...i see my laptop shut under my bad and i was think "what did u do last night?" so i open my laptop and go to my user..when i type in my password...it said password incorrect!! so i was soo freaked out...i figured i ahd changed the password while i was high or somthing...i dont remember when i changed it, how i changed it, what i changed the password into, or if i changed it at all...i was really pissed..i had to reformat my computer because emergency boot cd didnt work on my computer...i lost so much important stuff....lol that was a crappy night

2. how did this ruin your life lol and im assuming your high at the moment bc you didnt make much sense

3. That ruined your life?? Your going to come into alot bigger problems while toking my friend ALOT bigger.

4. wowzers

I doubt you had to lose everything on your laptop, there are ways of getting into them

hopefully this doesn't put you off weed, maybe next time try it in a more relaxing environment instead of sneaking around your parents house. Try just taking the time to get super stoned and walk around outside with some friends

5. EPIC FAIL. But I AM very sorry that happened:( Be careful next time bud! heh:smoking:

6. actually im pretty fine.. i just had some u.v but im fine...it ruined my life in the way that years of work and information was lost!!! my comp is my life

7. you know as long as you dont lock the hard drive (which I know you didnt do...because if u did...you would know what im talking about) you could have easily grabbed all your important Docs off it, using another computer, booting it into windows, and using a file recovery program.

Last Friday my windows boot master record was destroyed killing my HD basically couldnt boot to windows...I just plugged it in as a master on a separate IDE channe; (my HDs are IDE not SATA) booted to windows, plugged my external HD in and made a full backup of my old HD minus the operating system.

8. well let this be a lesson to never put all your life into an electronical device... haha:smoke:

9. Go Outside............

10. +1 .........seriously

11. Lesson learnt...dont piss about on your laptop when you're off your face haha!

12. write your passwords down in your phone under a saved text or something, thats what i do oh and never change them, EVER

13. i read the title, got ready to turn my sympathy receptors on and bam..............

a facebook dilemma

[​IMG]

14. Maybe just watch a movie next time? Haha

15. i seriously doubt 3 hits off a jay got u high enough to ruin your life..and theres definitely a lot worse shit that could have happened to you lol

16. hahahaHAHAH SEMS1

17. lmao that ruined ur life dude

18. #18 rnc3147, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
    i thought this would be about burning your house down accidentally, losing a loved one, getting arrested, maybe even failing school...

if you call that "ruining your life", then you've got a pretty good fucking life. shittt....

...+ formatting your whole computer is your own fault... I'm 99% sure you could've reset your password without having to wipe your shit clean.

19. (sorry about missing question marks, the key for it is broken on my keyboard)Your life is ruined because you lost your files eh.

Sounds like your life is pretty super if this is the worst of your problems.

You realize you didnt have to reformat your drive right

Like that other guy said, use a File Retrieval program.

20. x2... or go into admin. mode in safe-mode and reset the password there... It sounds like being a little slow in the field of computers caused you grief, not being high... Shittt.... if I had a gram for every time I forgot a password *fill in blank* ----> __________________