Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i got shorted on a quarter. should i tell him?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankSmoker2181, Dec 18, 2013.

1. i got a quarter of some good dank for 120. im on the east coast so the prices are 100 - 120. i weighed it and it ended up 1.5 grams short. he is usually on target with the weight's. i don't want to accuse him of shorting me because it looks like a quarter. maybe my scale is off. he might of been in a rush and weighed the bud with the bag. im might let him slide this time becuase he is my only solid dealer.
    what do you guy's think?

2. You should sure as hell tell him. Even you got the full quarter you overpaid. Then he shorts you 1.5? You best say something

3. For sure! Especially for that price, but yeah ask him for your gram, you know how ever you feel like asking, if he hasn't shorted you before then it might've been a mistake or he figured you wouldn't weigh it

4. im just afraid that he won't sell to me after. like i said he is my only solid connect

put a nickel on the scale and if it weighs 5.0 grams your good. then if your cool with him, just text him and tell him it was short, if he's not a dick head hell make it right. if not, cut your losses and don't give him anymore business. 

good luck man.

6. #6 XCITED, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    Just hit him up along the lines off 'Yo I think your scales are playing up, you only gave me (said amount) instead of (desired amount). 

He will respond in two ways either something along the lines off 'Yeah, I'll sort you out next time'.

Or 'Nah G thats a fat bag, full 7 G's'. 

If you get the latter of the two responses you need to evaluate whether it is worth finding a new dealer for the sake of 1.5grams of mid. Personally I would get a new dealer as losing out on 1.5g's every time adds up and will soon be costly. But since you said he was your only contact you could always reply saying 'Oh ok good to hear' while you search for another improved contact.

Hope you sort it out.

7. I'm usually lenient when it comes to the bag being short, but 1.5 grams is a lot. Even if he was in a hurry, being a dealer is his job. 1.5 grams is about $30 your price.

8. #8 moiz21, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    You should absolutely say something. I've picked up QP's before and have mentioned when I'm shorted .5 grams. You're paying for a certain amount. You deserve to receive exactly what you paid for. 

And I'm also on the east coast. So I know how expensive it can get here. I expect my dealers to always be on point. Otherwise I'm not coming back. 

9. Nvm , i weighed it again. it's 6.9 grams 
    so i would of been angry if it was more short than that

10. I agree with the others, say something. If he is a solid due, and you guys have been doing deals for a while, he will probably be cool and plug you.

You mean you would of been angry if it was 6.8? Your hard to please guy.  :confused:

12. na i though it was 1.5 grams short but my scale was off. 
    sorry...

13. So if you pay for 7 gallons of gas, and only get 5.5.. Would you say something?

14. TLDRIf you're sure it's short, tell him. He lied.

15. I live on the east coast and i get a quater for 85$. Find a new dealer.

16. Even though it weighed out ok he is still stretching your sphincter at that price.

17. [quote name="N0odl3s" post="19187704" timestamp="1387405645"]I live on the east coast and i get a quater for 85$. Find a new dealer.[/quote] I get a quarter for $35, find a new dealer lol

18. [quote name="Angus.P420" post="19187823" timestamp="1387406693"]I get a quarter for $35, find a new dealer lol[/quote]I grow mine at cost.. Get a grow.

19. [quote name="LilJ86" post="19187886" timestamp="1387407221"]I grow mine at cost.. Get a grow.[/quote] wish I was in a position to be able to

20. Always check your scales first before saying something.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.