Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i got shorted and i'm mad :mad:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yeahbitchismoke, Apr 3, 2009.

1. well i have been buying from my dealer for about a month and a half now and he leaves right down the street from me. well yesterday i bought a 20$ sack of mids from him and it was very seedy and had a good bit of stems. There was all in all maybe 2 grams of decent mids for 20$ left. The question is, should i call him tommorow and confront him about this and politely ask for a free gram? let me know guys please.

2. Eh.. That's why you always ask to see what he's selling you and check it out beforehand.

Depends on the dealer though. If he's a cool guy, he might be okay with it. In general though, I'd stay away from it.

3. Just let him know about it, let him know you're no noob with weed. He should understand, and hook you up fat the next bag. If he's an ignorant one, all you can really do is get over it, stop dealing with him if he continues to rip you off. I feel for you, I hate that shit.

4. Yes you should. What do you think he would say if you only gave him $16 instead of $20.

5. no! its not his fault the bud he has is all seedy. it doesnt mean he has to give you more. noob

6. It's not his fault he doesn't take the seeds out of his product?

7. Maybe he didn't mean to actively short you, he's probably blazed as all hell. Just bring it up with him pleasantly and see what he says. Don't take it personally, it'll take the fun out of smoking pot.

8. get one more bag of him, if its seedy, stay away from him, theres plenty more fish in the sea

9. #9 WEEirDo, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    Depends, think of this like anything else you buy.

If you buy a HDTV and it puts out Standard Definition only, then its the salesman's fault and you should get a refund or something to fix it.

But

If the salesman told you that the tv isnt a HDTV and you didnt check it out but still bought it, it would be your fault.

If he normally sells you good stuff or better then what you got, and he didnt mention anything about it being terrible then yeah, id mention something to him, considering he lives close to you, you guys are prolly on a friendly basis I would assume? Either way if you feel the guy isnt a complete d-bag, then he prolly will hook you up.

Try and not be a d-bag yourself though, a "salesman" wont want to help you as much as he can if your being a dick to him.

10. get over it.

11. You could let it slide once or twice, but if you just let it keep happening, then you should inform him. The dealer is trying to make money, you are the money, more then likely, if you say something like, well im just gonna find someone else, sry man. Then he may be inclined to be a better dealer to you. Money Talks.

12. no

just tell him wsup if you dont want it done again...if you dont feel like confronting him...find another dealer

if you dont want to upset him or get a bad answer...dont say anything and keep on keepin on

three options

13. This, some one asked me for a free gram id slap them
    down and say stop buying mids (In your dealers situation)

14. do not ask him for a free gram unless you guys have more than customer-provider relationship. mids has seeds and stems, thats just how it is. i once bought mids from a new guy and it was leafy as hell, but then again i only got a dime bag....

i mean if you buy an ounce and that shit happens i would be angry but not over a $20 sack (and i am not rich at all, poor college kid here just sayin). buy dank next time, it wont have any seeds lol.

15. you prob got the bottom of a qp or ounce or something, if you rbuying mids dont expect any special treatment.

16. I'm in the "accept the loss" boat. I got fucked one time too. Bought an ounce for $60 and ended up getting a little over a dub with seeds and stems up the ass. It was my fault because I didn't even bother to check the bag before he gave it to me. It was done in a public area and I was paranoid as fuck because I was stoned, so I just grabbed the bag and quickly put it in my pocket and headed home. Low and behold, he gave me a bag of total shit.

Unless you know your dealer well, and you guys are good friends, just take the loss. It happens.