I got seeds! Can't wait to grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by puffpuffere, Jan 9, 2009.

1. #1 puffpuffere, Jan 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
    We went to Oaksterdam (downtown Oakland, Ca) yesterday. The clubs have now started selling seeds so I'm giving it a try. I normally grow from clones. I got 4 strains: Grand Daddy Purple/Romulan, Kali Brains, G13/HashPlant and Hill Temple's Skunk. I can't wait to get them started. I grow outdoors so it will be a while. I'll be starting a thread in the grow journal as "Grandma Gudenhi".
    I also picked up some meds while there. I can't believe I paid that much when I still have major poundage left from harvest. I had to try it because it lists the THC content. The club I went to now test much of their meds for THC content. I got 5 different strains w/ from 20-28% THC. I thought it would be insane but my Lavender and Hindu Skunk are just as potent???? Their's may look better but mine tastes better, smells better and is just as potent. Difference is, they use all kind of stuff to get it to look perfect and mine is all organic. I'm glad I don't grow mine to sell. I would hate to sacrifice taste for looks. The bud is called Blue Dream and is suppose to be 21% THC

09 seeds from Bean Bank.JPG

Blue Dream 1.JPG

2. #2 OldPork, Jan 9, 2009
    Grow on bro...and keep your money. A good honest smoke is grown in a man's backyard.;)

(That G13/Hashplant is making my mouth water...and Kali Brains...you damn Californians)

3. yea that g13/hashplant is classic. Cant wait to see these things explode in that backyard of yours. I hope you keep us posted.

any clue as to the orgin or genetics of the Hill's Temple Skunk? I like the name.

4. This is gonna rock. I think that if Puffpuffere even grew bag seed it would become a multiple pounder. Looking forward to your 2009 grow man.

5. #5 OldPork, Jan 9, 2009
    Yeah, Puff you have a great grow. BUT...I love being an OUTLAW grower...it's half the thrill for me! :devious:
    No harm intended Puff, I know you do a lot of good things for others with your weed. Guess I'm just fucking jealous! I'll be watching none the less.

6. Puffpuffere, I will be watching with interest.

7. Thanks. I can't wait to see all the outdoor grows this year. Especially the "outlaw" grows. I have many friends who grow this way and I'm always passing on information from you guys.
    Candy Shiva had a awesome yield, looked and tasted great, but I coundn't find it in seeds and it's to early for me to get clones. If we don't get 12 females from the seeds I plant (we will sex them early) then I will be hunting down a Candy Shiva clone, also Hindu Skunk and Lavender.

I'm not sure of it's origin but patriofarmer mentioned breeder Tom Hill. It must be from there if he is a Cali. breeder. I am going to try and find info online. Also, the next grow will be under "Grandma Gudenhi" in the grow journal. My b/f never makes posts so I'm normally the one here anyway. Might as well get my own name.

8. hell yeah, i remember your grow from last year...shit was nuts. in related news, i want to move to california

9. Like the others have said, I will be watching this for sure. Will you space the plants the same using seed as you did with the clones last year?

10. Yep! Sounds VERY promising Puff. Cant wait to see this one!:D

11. The plants will each have an 8'x8' patch of their own. This is the same as last season. We have been giving them a bigger spot each season and each season the plants have been bigger but I think last season's were big enough. I'm almost afraid to give them more room. lol

You need to be a Cali. MMJ patient. You don't need the state issued card, just the doctors paperwork so they can verify. I got my seeds from Harborside Health http://harborsidehealthcenter.com/

12. I actually just smoked through 14g of blue dream from santa cruz. It was indoor organic though, but it was really smooth but tasted ok and the high is really clear. i think it needs to be crossed back with blueberry personally;) good stuff and indoor was 60g a plant in 60 days!