1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

I got Rocky!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Glimmer40, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Yeehaw! I got my doggie! But....(there's always a but!) I gotta reimburse ex $1000! It's worth every penny! Now we just have to settle on the personal property & it's final! Ex is coming over tonight to sign taxes. It's all wierd but at least I'm am seeing an end to this bullshit! Lite up & celebrate!
    PEACE
    LISA

2. ummmm...... did i miss the first part of this..... ummm...what happened before that!?!

3. congrats on the doggie, sorry to hear about your split.

peace

4. The full story is in "seasoned tokers" under, "pray for me you guys"...'
    PEACE
    LISA

5. Congrats, babe. It's great that you get to keep your loving companion after the nasty split. You should get that $1000 one dollar bills and crumple all the bills up in a bag and give them to your ex-hubby. That would piss him off. :D

6. LMAO!!!

7. im celebrating for you an everyone else out there right now....:D

i need th beer smiley[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. good for you, I'm glad to see a happy blade.

9. *looks at my own mutt* yea id fork over a grand......
    but i LOVE the penny idea
    have fun

10. thats great to here.

i know id do anything for my best bud shadow. although im no so sure the about where the lazy mutts allegiances lay.. he could probably care less about me.

anyways, thats awesome you got your bud back. if you cant toke with one of your "dawgs" atleast you can toke with you dog ;)

Grasscity Deals Near You