I got robbed last night, help?

Discussion in 'General' started by Curlsgetgirls1, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Next time you see him, get in his face and stick him real hard right in the teeth. No words holmes.sent from underneath my balls

2. #42 the_dl, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    Went thru a few fuckin deals like that back in HS days, it's fucked up like you said about it bein somebody you know, but that's the thing people like that don't give a fuck they don't have principles, they don't even think about it. Idk ha I'm skinny not really a fighter but I might say I wish I would have just fought a few times, just to feel better and think I didn't just let someone punk me.

But on the other hand I saved myself the drama and possible bad consequences, so who cares. In the end you're probably going to end up living a lot better than those two, so fuck it man I'd say let it go, like others said if he's a known person around school just let everyone know he's sketchy. and next time you deal with someone new if you get a vibe like someone asking you to open up your doors lol don't be afraid to just drive away or whatever, who gives a fuck you can always get new connects

3. Meh its not really about the money its fact he wasted a lot time to just get robbed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Go in his car at night dude. I bet he has bud in there.

5. I know how you feel bruh, just gotta make a decision based on the situation. I wouldn't go after someone for $50 if I know they're banged out, but then again I wouldn't put myself in that situation to begin with.

6. Excaly I dealed with that years before punching the guy in the face. He never talked to me again .

7. WHAMMY!

Me too haha. Glad you got it.

8. Yeah when I was a kid in school I was like wimpy, I got ripped off, then I learn't English cricket and the bats are very different to  baseball bats, and one day the teacher told me to go practice my swings so officer I did, but this guy got in the way....

Times you just got to do the thing, or it eats you away from the inside

9. Ignore all the internet tough guy answers saying to get violent revenge on this guy, OP.  You'll get yourself into more trouble than it's worth.

You screwed up by handing him the money first.  It's okay, it happens to a lot of us.  It's happened to me once and I learned from it.  Just forget about getting the money back and find a better dealer.  

Unless you're actually good friends with your dealer you should never entirely trust them.  Personally I never understood dealers who rip off their customers.  It just means they won't ever do business with them again, unless the person is incredibly stupid of course.

10. one day, he's gonna rob the wrong person

this really isn't worth potentially getting the cops involved if you go do something illegal back at this guy. remember, if they do get called, all they're gonna know is you're the aggressor and the one who actually committed crimes against the other person. cops and refs never see the first offense, just the retaliation. it's never wise to respond to an illegal act with another one. the cops aren't going to accept the excuse of "well he did it to me first!". sorry, that shit doesn't fly with anyone except your mommy.

it's 50 fucking bucks dude. consider it a good payment on How Not to Be Gullible 101