I got robbed last night, help?

Discussion in 'General' started by Curlsgetgirls1, Dec 21, 2013.

1. i beleive u will own 50 dollars again

think llike u just donated

2. Lesson learned, its only 50 dollars.  I wouldn't do anything unless they are talking shit to you at school.  You are going to have to confront them eventually, not necessarily by fighting but you gotta let them know they are some punk bitches.  Have you tried texting them asking where your weed is? 

3. Wise words from a deep thinker.
    You are my new idol.

4.     Op, are you a walking, talking, shaved vagina?

You know where he lives? Go get a new xbox and some jewelry. 

You go to his school? Get some of your friends together, catch him slippin, and handle your business.  

Better yet? Tell everyone how he robbed you for 50 dollars. Tell everyone what a broke ass POS he is and make sure they never deal with again. 50 dollars really isn't all that much cash, so i would just let it slide but bad mouth the fuck outta him. And if he ever gets in your face saying "oh you're a bitch remember when i robbed you" or anything remotely similar? Bust his shit in. Doesn't matter if he'll beat your ass or not, don't take disrespect from anyone. Its not about who wins or loses, its about standing up for yourself. And unless you stand up for yourself nobodies gonna stand up for you.

And op, never let someone tell you what to do at a weed deal. Or any deal. Or at anytime. They robbed you because they could tell you were pussy. Next time a kid tells you to do anything at a weed deal be ;like "wtf? wheres the bud at i gotta go. Hurry up and break it out" if they say they wanna see the money first? Leave,

5. what they said.

6. Honestly, this is rampant in my city. I've kicked in doors(not over 50$) and seen fucked up stuff happen to people. My advice is let it go, bad mouth the fuck out of him. Some old "thug life" friends of mine did this a lot. They can't even give their weed away now. No one will deal with them. I only suggest busting their face in with a tire iron if they try again or come lookin for a problem.

7. #27 Judgement, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    boggle @ opening 4 car doors and closing them..

did you just say meow?

8. Find a real dealerz not some punk kids living with their parents. Him having you to open all 4 doors should have been a sign something was up. Take this as a leason learned.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

9. have sex with his dad and put it on youtube

10. I know it hurts your pride but just remember karma will collect. I've shaken off thousands of dollars in losses this year. Be responsible for yourself. I fucked up when I fronted and I learned. You fucked up by being too naive and now you know. But don't let them continue to disrespect you. Sent from my Next7P12-8G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Take his mother out for a nice seafood dinner, then never call her back :devious:

12. #32 Johnny Blazed, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    just let it slide but if he says one fucking word or gets cocky like your a little bitch feel free to kick his fuckin ass if you want to it will feel really good putting an asshole in his place

13. [quote name="2Pac" post="19206614" timestamp="1387670016"]Take his mother out for a nice seafood dinner, then never call her back :devious:[/quote]Lmao, so damn random.

14. Ruin his business, he who laughs last....

Honestly, I probably wouldn't do anything else over fifty bucks. It's just not worth it. Take it as a lesson learned, don't let yourself get ripped off again.

15. ^^^^

16. Op what u do nowSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. [quote name="TheCoolest420" post="19206219" timestamp="1387664849"] Op, are you a walking, talking, shaved vagina?You know where he lives? Go get a new xbox and some jewelry. You go to his school? Get some of your friends together, catch him slippin, and handle your business. Better yet? Tell everyone how he robbed you for 50 dollars. Tell everyone what a broke ass POS he is and make sure they never deal with again. 50 dollars really isn't all that much cash, so i would just let it slide but bad mouth the fuck outta him. And if he ever gets in your face saying "oh you're a bitch remember when i robbed you" or anything remotely similar? Bust his shit in. Doesn't matter if he'll beat your ass or not, don't take disrespect from anyone. Its not about who wins or loses, its about standing up for yourself. And unless you stand up for yourself nobodies gonna stand up for you.And op, never let someone tell you what to do at a weed deal. Or any deal. Or at anytime. They robbed you because they could tell you were pussy. Next time a kid tells you to do anything at a weed deal be ;like "wtf? wheres the bud at i gotta go. Hurry up and break it out" if they say they wanna see the money first? Leave,[/quote]THIS.

18. Really want to see the sequel.

19. Show up with a gun and tell him what the fuck's up haha

20. Go to his house strapped and bang bangSent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app