I got robbed last night, help?

Discussion in 'General' started by Curlsgetgirls1, Dec 21, 2013.

1. #1 Curlsgetgirls1, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    We're now on winter break, and I was meeting up my guy who I'v known and shook hands with at school plenty of times. He's also in my class. Met him up at a school in the lot but his car wasn't there. He told me to open all 4 of my car doors. I was by my self so I thought it was sketchy as hell. I went out and did it then closed them. Then he told me to meet him up by one of the apartment buildings across the street. So I got out of my car and walked there. He pulled up in his car and told me this other kid in the passenger seat was gonna hand me the weed (He was holding it in his hand) I gave the kid my money first (50$) and they just drove off. 

I trusted the dude because not only is he in my classes so I saw him everyday and shit but he also shakes up with me a lot. I'v known him for a long time too. There's 2 weeks until school starts so I'l probably see them in school. The dude who set up the deal is bigger then me and would whoop my ass, so there isn't much I can do. I know where they both live and I was thinking about slashing the kid in the passenger seat's tires. What do I now? I'v been feeling like shit, like getting robbed takes a toll on your pride and I'm so pissed about it. Should I text him asking for my money back?

2. Lol, if he stole literally out of your hand, asking will do nothing. He likely has no respect for you and never will.

Dont slash his tires, it would obviously be you who did it unless he has many enemies. Find a stealthier way to retaliate or take it as a lesson.

3. Be a man and stand up for yourself.You can't say enjoyable without "Enjoy a bowl"

4. I know now that he's fake as hell.

5. Don't matter if he's bigger than you. You got punked. I'm not telling you to fight, but if I was you, I would fight.It's better to fight and lose, than to not fight at all. Sometimes you just gotta scrap bro. Show them that if they wanna rob you, they're gonna have to fucking work for it

6. don't retaliate. it's a costly way to learn a lesson, but lesson still learned.

7. Or, you know, you could call in an anonymous tip to campus police and tell him you saw him dealing out of his apartment on campus

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. call him up and be like "now we can handle this like gentlemen or we can get into some gangsta shit"

9. Instead of getting your ass beat and your money stolen from you

10. [quote name="TheAnswer121" post="19205065" timestamp="1387649142"]don't retaliate. it's a costly way to learn a lesson, but lesson still learned.[/quote]You sound like the kinda nigga that would get robbed haha

11. lol just imagine this how old are you really lad. Go round his house at night with a baselball bat and bag of bricks. smash his car up with baseball bat, launch bricks ay house windows. The cover a newspaper in petrol push through letterbox then throw match in. Then reverse backwards with a uzi and spray bullets all over his house (this will scare him). Then go over his house the next day and apologise but say you were upset. His parents will invite you for dinner and they learn youre in the right. They will love you and the mate will be sorry and got youre still prideness! Then be friends with the lad, toke up with him and watch Austin Powers. discover the mojo baby yeah baby

12. #12 TheAnswer121, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    no, i sound like the guy not getting stabbed or shot over a few bucks. and i only ever had 1 main person i dealt with for years on a regular basis. he's my best friend.

now i grow :D

also:
    \tGrasscity.com - Forum Guidelines
    • c. Discussion that promotes violence.
    • d. Discussion that promotes theft.
    • e. Discussion that promotes vandalism.

[​IMG]

13. You sound like the kinda nigga that's going to do 25 to life at some point in his life... No offense lawl

14. Punk that whack busta with a freestyle dance challenge

15. Lmao just because he daps you up doesn't mean shit, he's probably bragging to everyone in school how he ripped you right now. It's up to you but you have to humiliate him or just take it as a lesson learned

16. [quote name="california burrito" post="19205120" timestamp="1387649747"]You sound like the kinda nigga that's going to do 25 to life at some point in his life... No offense lawlSent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Why? Because I stick up for myself like a man should?You just mad cuz your gettin punked and I'm not

17. I've never been ripped off irt buying weed so I guess we're both not getting punked

18. You sound like the kinda nigga that would get shot for a 50$ retaliation. He made a wise point. This is 50$ we're talking about not 5 grand. First rule of a negotiation is that you need to have something to bargain with. Curls should have seen it coming cuz no smart person would ever hand over money to two people sitting in the car without first seeing the product. And he's not a real dealer if he's willing to lose a long term customer by running off with 50$. Sounds more like a child with no real "game" experience. Well that's my 2 cents. 

19. As long as you know he isn't dangerous in the sense that he'll kill you, what do you have to loose by fighting him? Tell him you can either give me my money, my weed, or we can brawl. You may lose but he won't try that shit again

20. OP, ........................ you a whiteboy?