i got robbed by my boy

Discussion in 'General' started by umpz, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Hm... do you think he's pissed?

For some reason, I can't read him at all...

2. #42 umpz, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    his girl makes hella bank he doesnt need the cash at all he has his own pad an a nice ass nissan i let him use my stuff cuz i thought we were friends i never in a million years would expect him to jack me..and yea he asked me for money in the past if he needed money he would ask for it ive lent him over 1k in fukin cash for tickets so he can get his license back to drive an get a job
    but that was b4 his girl had loot...

and wat u mean never heard of fresno bulldogs??? hmm i thought alot of ppl from ca knew about them...they r pretty big here...yea im near the comunity college too..kinda im shaw an 99

3. May be he thought it was his?

4. did you do anything to deserve this?

5. naw, ive been this hommie ive lied for him to his girl to her face about him not on meth ive gaven him more fukin time this year than i gave my own kid.. never once disrespected him..i got played really badly i think.

6. So you've done almost everything for him in the past...

So why stop now?

Why not do this one for him as well? Just give him the bong?

7. thats what im trying to convince myself to lean towards

8. its just years and years of me pretty much fuckin my life over failing highschool gettin high with him slanging gettin busted everything together and now all of a sudden he gonna do this to me when i was his only backup for years

9. im a fukin sad ass sidekick story gone wrong

10. May be it's time to promote yourself from being a sidekick to the main character?

And get your own sidekick as well.

What's a main character without a sidekick, huh?

11. ^that's a really sad statement. you're not a sidekick story gone wrong, you just had a path you were taking with other people and you just found out those people and that path don't get you much. Great learning opportunity, now you get to start a new path and a new journey, which is a very exciting time in one's life. The downside is it usually comes after one of the most fucked up parts of one's life, been there and done that a few times...look forward to the new opportunity of changing some things in your life op

12. are you secretly in love with him? i don't get it. he sounds like a complete tool.

also, if you know where he works just do the damn thing already and get your shit back. and ditch the scumbag friend type.

13. anyone gets fucked up and wrecks my bike, then steals a bong, isnt my "boy" :laughing: just cut ties and call it good. just a bong and a bike in the end.

sounds like you been gettin played, playa :p

14. if you're scared of retaliation sounds like you shouldn't do anything

But you know where he works...if you want to know where he lives just follow his ass

15. Tell his girl she's dating a meth head thief scumbag piece of shit

16. The cops aren't gonna do shit. If you already know who took your bong then it is a civil matter, not a criminal one. learn from this bro. People sway from time to time, you never know who is gonna falter and when. It's all about vulnerablility. Make sure you are not vulnerable, take precautions to protect yourself and tust no one.

17. When I was in 9th grade, I ran into my gym teacher and he asked me,

"Hey, where's your sidekick?"

At the time, I didn't know what 'sidekick' meant.

So I asked him,

"Huh? Sidekick?"

"Yeah. Your sidekick. Like Batman and Robin. You and Chat. Where's Chat?"

Chat was my best friend.

I never thought of him as my sidekick until that day, but once I thought about it, it did seem like he was my sidekick.

But I really didn't like the idea of him, being my sidekick.

I liked him more as my best friend.

18. What the fuck is wrong with you?

The guy uses meth and is involved in gangs, he doesn't sound like a person who's responsible and living a great life... Try to understand his background first?

The bum walked into the guys house, asked to use the bathroom, then takes off with his very expensive piece... and your reply is, "just give it to him?" He didn't ask for it, therefore there is no reason for it to be GIVEN to him. If he said "hey I'm low on money I need it for food," or whatever, he should ASK. You have some fucked up morals to try and justify walking into a friends home and to blatantly STEAL shit.

This thief violated his friends trust, thats the worst part. He lied to him, then betrayed him. Theres nothing good, or right, about what the junkie did. He deserves to be locked away in prison.

If he'll steal from a long time friend, what else will he be willing to do to a total stranger to get some money? Think with your head.

19. #59 umpz, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2011
    I just called his younger brother which ive been friends with for just as long as now hes not answering my calls and only texting me back saying its someone named "paul" i think that was my last attempt to try and get it back ive learned so many damn lessons in the past i wish i can find someone i can trust and not learn a lesson from them for once..thank god i have my girl jen cuz without her i woulda killed myself by now or killed some1 else from the years of everything

20. Oh, so you know this guy?