Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I got ripped the fuck off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazed4dayz, Nov 24, 2011.

1. fuck, learn from this beginners. NEVER give your money out before you see the bud. ALWAYS ask where the scale is, and ask to see it weighed. i dont care if its your best friend, NEVER give your money to anyone else and only pay if you think its fair. if it looks light, ask to see it weighed or ask if the guy can toss in a few more nugs. if he wont do that, cancel the deal. that might seem awkward, but if he isnt willing to be fair you dont have to buy it, dont feel intimidated. do research and learn basic buying terms. if who you're buying it from acts like weighing out bud is like some foreign act, its probably best to not buy then. every legitimate dealer i've bought from has a scale and considers it the norm. shit, when i picked up from my latest plug and asked if he had a scale, he said "i've always had a scale, i never sell without it" and i knew he was doing the right thing. the only people ive known who dont have scales are kids in highschool who eyeball shit all the time and can give you random increments of bud, thats not good.

regarding the OP, that sucks man. i would have instead gave him all the bud back and asked for your money, that shit sounds sketchy without a scale, id never pickup a quad without seeing it weighed. you smoked some of it before that so its not like you could ask for it anyway, but i hate going through middle men to get green, thats almost even worse. i'd rather get it directly from someone who has a supply than go through a bunch of people to get it

2. oh and i seen people rip others off from where i am and people will just snitch on you if you rip them off, real shit.

3. To Op

I hear you, man. Always listen to your gut. As far as getting revenge, there is no reason to waste your energy. What goes around always, always, always comes around. This guy will get his. It may be a week or a year, but he will do it to the wrong person one day.

4. Oh my god, I cannot stand threads about people getting ripped off.
    You do realize it's your own fault, you could've totally prevented it, or provoked a huge fight. Either way you'd get your money.
    Next time, just wait till your guy reups, that's what I do.
    I can take a day without weed if it saves my money from going down the drain and getting ripped off.

5. That's why I am friends with most my dealers

6. OP

dude sounds like a straight bagackk bagackk

7. hahahha man if i was that guy id be like "yo why this niggga playin cards outside my house son"

8. ur a stupid fuck for letting the dude walk away

9. Lesson here is buy a scale and weigh that shit out first.

10. hahahaahaha, you got 3 grams for 70$ and didn't bust his ass?

keep letting people know they can walk over you and they will kid

get ur shit back son.

11. No, it doesn't.

:)

12. I'd be so fucking pissed, you should punch that fucker out.

13. #33 Vicious, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    I find so many things weird about this. You may have got ripped off but you practically let it happen. You were at the man's house, if he said it was 5.5 you should have just said lets go inside, weigh it and smoke down. If he acted sketched then you either get your money back or settle things another way.

Hopefully it will be a lesson learned, don't pay up until you see the product and you're satisfied. He even gave you some of your money back. You say it was less than 2g but you can't be sure of that, it could have actually been 4 grams. I've seen many different types of illusive buds that don't look like much but tip the scale. Just think of it as a learning experience and that you payed 60$ for a shitty 8th. There was no way for you to weigh it, you gave him the money and took the product, he gave you 10$ back and you still argued. I would have walked away too. It was wrong for him to do you like that, but you're just as in the wrong for taking it. It was a done deal. At least you came out of it with some smoke.

I don't think it's right to skimp people, but you had it coming. He assumed you didn't have a scale, you would take the nug and the most you would do is complain and he was right. To make it even more awkward after all was said and done you played cards in the cold for half an hour outside his door. That outright weird. Given the circumstances I would have probably done the same unless someone vouched for you. Theres a good chance him and the kid you originally thought you were getting it from had a good smoke down when you left at your expense. I can't tell you how many times I've heard someone say "nah, it's for my buddy, hes cool" or "it's for my buddy... he has a scale" or "don't worry, it's not for me"

14. #34 IvGotMilk, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    nah bro you want revenge, you should just chill and learn from your mistake because then you are guarenteed it wont happen ever again

or you could make a big deal of it , but keep in mind you probably wont get your money back because you said you smoked some of your weed but you do this and shit will esculate onto a whole different level and violence and you won't be gaining anything from doing it,,, all the while you could just be chilling and be more wise, because wisdom my friend is a really cool attribute to have:smoke:

15. Sometimes confrontation makes you nervous it clouds your head and slows reaction time , I can understand your situation man

16. Next time.. bring a scale.

17. [quote name='Blazed4dayz']Yea

Who the fuck are you? Assuming makes an ass out of you, not me. :hello:

Yea. :mad:

I figured only a dumb kid could be so stupid. I guess I was wrong.

18. mannn uk where he lives? Fuck his shit up lol

19. this. I dont like getting bud from unknown parties.