Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Got Ripped Off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by psychedelick, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Of course, it's a terrible idea to front cash for weed. But I got greedy yesterday, and really wanted some bud, so I fronted $30. I had bought from this guy's friend before (he's a nice guy, hooked me up good a few times), and the way he was talking the deal sounded legit- but my $30 just bought me a one way ticket to brokeville. In true ripoff form, he ignored my calls and texts, The last one I sent him was telling him I got sick of waiting and left the place where we were meeting.

I'm pretty pissed off, and I want to let him know it. I was thinking of sending him a text of something like "damn dude, I just wanted some weed," or "have fun with the $30," but I figure it might piss him off and 1. He'll try to jump me or some shit, which is unlikely, but mostly that 2. His friend, who I do trust, will stop dealing to me.

But I am very pissed off!:mad::mad::mad:

His friend is in Aspen right now skiing, so no help there.

2. just ask him calmly whats doing on

3. thats how the game works, unfortunatly...... your gonna get ripped off because selling weed is illegal and shady people do illegal things.

don't worry though, 30 bucks isn't the end of the world, I have a friend that put up 900 for a QP and he got jacked.... and he wasn't being dumb about it.

For the future just remember DONT FRONT, there are very very few people that I would lend money and they are close homies.

4. "calm until somebody screws you."

I don't care what anyone else says on these boards, find that person and get your shit back. Being scared is a mind game. If you can mind fuck him harder than he can mind fuck you, you will get your cash back plus some.

5. ^^ i donno about that, mabye its cuz im generaly a non-violent person but is 30 bucks REALLY worth it?

6. I would love to, but this dude could easily beat the shit out of me, plus he's involved with some record deal rapper shit, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's in with gangs and shit.

God damn it, it's fucking criminalization that gets scrawny 19 year olds like me involved with fucking gang members, just so I can get high.

I think I'll send him one more text saying "what's going on man?" (last one sent was yesterday at 6:30 eastern), and if he doesn't respond I'll start getting pissed.

7. I mean sure, 30 bucks isn't that much. Honestly I wouldn't risk my ass for thirty bucks, and people who do are just plain stupid. But, it is possible to bring to the table what he has.

Im trying to make sense... Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Bring a bigger gun.

haha

8. ^^^ good call, rember be calm cuz really being pissed wont help you in this case, if you dont get it, well then you learned the risks of fronting cash. Good luck though

9. Money is money whether its thirty dollars or a hundred. Grow some balls and get your shit back and show whoever fucked you over that you ain't shook and you can hold your own so yeah it is worth it.

10. Guns have fucked over our society, plain and simple. Its mans neverending quest for easier and easier things to do is why we have guns. They could have just kept swinging their swords around. Laziness.

11. what if he cant? he said he was a scrawny 19 year old (no offence) not fighting doesnt mean your a pussy.

12. Cat's out of the bag, dawg.

I don't think they would try and jump me, I'm just concerned it'll piss of his friend, who is for many reasons the only legit dude I know right now for weed. Also, to the inevitable "find a new dealer" posts, easier said than done.

13. When I went to post, those other posts weren't there but still, show him you ain't shook and confront him.

14. If he is really legit then he will blacklist the guy who took your money and no longer do business with him. He shouldn't have any problem with you.

15. I was thinking similarly- ripping someone off is a lot more of a dick move than wanting your cash back.

16. skiing in july??

17. Colorado dude.

18. It's not worth it to start shit man. I know you're in the right and he's a fucking bag of dicks, but it's so not worth it. I used to think that too, just bring a bigger gun.

Do what you want man, but I would calmly ask what's going on. You probably wont get a text back. Take it as a loss and learn from it. PLUS, risking your only dealer sucks. If I were you I'd forget it and spend the time you're going to get pissed off and frustrated over this guy on something else. That something else being finding a new guy.

19. If he hooked you up a few times, don't worry about it. In short don't worry too much, a day or two isn't that bad. Other people run into problems sometimes too.

20. This too. He may have lost his phone or some shit. It's common for some lame excuse and then he'll show up in a couple days and fork it over. Just don't do anything rash.